The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zfetch

WW would be second on my list. He seems like a candidate who could forget to submit a kill.

unvote; vote WW

Round 1: I vote Horvat, bassi is killed

Round 2: I vote Virt and Alf, FM is killed

Round 3: I vote Trag, BW is killed

Round 4: I vote myself (RIP *****, or maybe not), Jazz is targetted

Round 5: I vote JL, Jazz is killed

Round 6: I didn't vote, kill submitter is jailed

Round 7: I vote 112, seems like no kill is submitted

Round 8: I didn't vote, Baka is killed

I may have missed a round (it's tough when rounds aren't numbered), but SFU only didn't submit a kill once and I voted that round, and last round Baka was killed when I didn't vote.

2- Horvat- BOH, Kakanucks
1- Baka- Fwybwed

Horvat is set to lynch. You may have your last words.

Horvat set off an M80 during the lecture today. Half of the class has reported a loss of hearing and subsequently the whole class turned on him and got him expelled.

Baka was out doing his uncle's dangerous work when he fell off a plank about 9-stories high. He would not survive the incident after being put into critical condition in the hospital.

Subsequently, SFU were enraged at Baka for getting into a physical fight with the school's star athlete the other week, and went with guns to shoot him up. To their surprise, they had already found him dead and had not needed further action.

On another note, Rex got crucified.

Bassi- UBC
Virtanen- UBC

Alflives- SFU
Fox Mulder- UBC
Tragoedia- UBC
Beluga Whale- UBC

JohnLocke- SFU
Jazz- UBC
Aladeen- SFU
One One Two- SFU

Horvat- SFU
Baka- Off-Campus
Rex- SFU

Anybody know why Horvat and Rex are SFU? Should it be UBC?

If Zfetch remains AWOL tonight and people are still interested in finishing the game, I can step in as host until it's over. If this happens, I will need the living players to PM me their roles and actions (if any).

e: in the case that this does actualize, nightfall will be held at 9PM tomorrow. Votes will carry over from earlier days in this round; actions will only carry over if I am invited into the acting player's conversation with the previous host.

Archived