The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Tribute Video

Roberts

8 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

Since the OP created a separate account to post this, he/she is obviously trying to be funny with all the mishaps shown in his video. 0/5 stars.

But I'll give you this OP: The effort you put in making this video was better than the effort the Canucks' skaters put on the ice tonight.

Wasn't trying to be funny at all. I worked hard on this video and I only have 1 Youtube account. This is my first video.

1 minute ago, Roberts said:

Wasn't trying to be funny at all. I worked hard on this video and I only have 1 Youtube account. This is my first video.

Come on. I highly doubt it. If so, welcome aboard. But you won't last long if you keep this up on CDC.

I can tell you put some time in to make this this video. But what did you expect to happen when you show all the misplays the Canucks have done this year on the Canucks' website? Unnecessary negativity IMO.

Good effort though, next time please put that same effort into a more positive video.

Negative video = negative response

9 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

Come on. I highly doubt it. If so, welcome aboard. But you won't last long if you keep this up on CDC.

I can tell you put some time in to make this this video. But what did you expect to happen when you show all the misplays the Canucks have done this year on the Canucks' website? Unnecessary negativity IMO.

Good effort though, next time please put that same effort into a more positive video.

Well the Canucks are having a negative season that's why I did that and I am a big Canucks fan but thanks for the tip :P

9 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

I M O ... it shows a great sense of humor ..   Where would we be without humor right now?   Id say there are far more statements of negativity in most of the posts in CDC than what that video shows..  

25 minutes ago, Roberts said:

... Your talented!  Hopefully sometime in the future you'll be able to find the footage you would really like to use :)     Untill then,  humor me, please ! :lol:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎17 at 8:14 PM, SilentSam said:

I M O ... it shows a great sense of humor ..   Where would we be without humor right now?   Id say there are far more statements of negativity in most of the posts in CDC than what that video shows..  

... Your talented!  Hopefully sometime in the future you'll be able to find the footage you would really like to use :)     Untill then,  humor me, please ! :lol:

Thanks!

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

I actually agree. Humour is probably the only thing keeping us sane right now. I take back everything I've said in this thread IF the OP isn't trolling. I just hate seeing the Canucks lose.

2 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

I actually agree. Humour is probably the only thing keeping us sane right now. I take back everything I've said in this thread IF the OP isn't trolling. I just hate seeing the Canucks lose.

I don't troll people :P and I hate to see them lose too I made this video on how I feel about them right now.

19 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

Your right,. "DebsAhomeWrecker"  aka "Debluvscanucks" will probably backdoor this thread soon !   i started a thread for everyone who was still crying about J.Corrado yesterday called "Crying for Corrado"... Poof!!   not only did she take all the beer in the fridge,. She took the lightbulb too.. Its a damn shame,.  cause I really feel for all those teary eyed softies. I just wanted to create a padded room for them all to call home til they got the real help they need.

Deb turfed them..  She's a cold icy puck with NO heart.

6 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Your right,. "DebsAhomeWrecker"  will probably backdoor this thread soon !   i started a thread for everyone who was still crying about J.Corrado yesterday called "Crying for Corrado"... Poof!!   not only did she take all the beer in the fridge,. She took the lightbulb too.. Its a damn shame,.  cause I really feel for all those teary eyed softies. I just wanted to create a padded room for them all to call home til they got the real help they need.

Deb turfed them..  She's a cold icy puck with NO heart.

You've created some quality threads. But "Crying for Corrado" was not one of them. I admire the creative title. I also get the joke in it by trying to calm everyone because of the lack of depth in defense after losing Corrado to waivers. 

But just because she locked your thread doesn't mean she has no heart. She is hands-down one of the if not the most passionate Canucks' fan on CDC. You just didn't have enough substance to warrant letting your topic stay posted.

I'm under the assumption that you're kidding but I'm not sure.

32 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

You've created some quality threads. But "Crying for Corrado" was not one of them. I admire the creative title. I also get the joke in it by trying to calm everyone because of the lack of depth in defense after losing Corrado to waivers. 

But just because she locked your thread doesn't mean she has no heart. She is hands-down one of the if not the most passionate Canucks' fan on CDC. You just didn't have enough substance to warrant letting your topic stay posted.

I'm under the assumption that you're kidding but I'm not sure.

Yes,  i appreciate humor or positive solution, far more than negativity in tough situations. Thank you for seeing that, and i am flattered by your quote.  Its obvious that someone like DebLC's is needed here,. and i for one appreciate her time and effort patroling the CDC.  I hope she too understands my humor.

Thankyou GG :) 

Archived