The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]- Temp Dec. 22, 2015 Canucks @ Lightning 4:30 pm SNP

JAY JAY

6 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Reversed roles though eh?

Re Vrbata getting traded heard on the radio earlier that during an interview Vrbata said something about him having a say in where he goes, so I guess even he sees the writing on the wall

What  the heck this isn't the post I quoted, site is getting worse I swear

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

Re Vrbata getting traded heard on the radio earlier that during an interview Vrbata said something about him having a say in where he goes, so I guess even he sees the writing on the wall

I was thinking that Baer has become the sniper and Vrby the playmaker, but yeah, I wondered about that quote as well.

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

I was going to bring this up but thought it would be better left on the confines of the radio

1 minute ago, Apricot said:

They're not. Everyone seems to be jumping off the bandwagon, they're gonna stop posting here

We lose many many members, and boom site is working much faster. 

:bigblush:

It another conspiracy.   NHL tells its refs, schedule makers, etc...to make sure we don't get too far this season so they can avoid spending on a faster/larger server for Canucks.com.

Which actually brings up the point. Why are they spending all this $ and effort just to make it look prettier, (while taking out things like the Preview). I wish they'd just invest it in the faster/larger server for one of their most popular sites that is always crashing.

10 minutes ago, nom_de_plume said:

Why ruin the Bailey's?

When I was in Uni I had an Irish roommate in our house that got his family recipe for Irish Cream and we made a 3 gallon batch in a large pasta pot. We made it with the cheapest rez whiskey we could find.

We drank the whole thing out of beer steins in 1 night. The feeling was not good the next morning.

True story.

Archived