The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ARI @ VAN - MON - JAN 4 - 7PM - SNP

Green Goblin

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"It's fun seeing all the Comets here. You never want injuries, but guys getting a shot is great. Opportunity is everything" - Biega

I agree with Biega. Seeing the youth proliferate throughout the lineup is like a dream come true.

1 hour ago, canuck2288 said:

Its funny how somehow WD considers coming up to the big team and sitting in the press box is a reward 

in my mind, its torture for two reasons: 1) being so close to playing and not playing 2) having to watch Weber and Higgins 

I'm guessing that getting something like a month's AHL pay for each NHL game in the press box would somewhat compensate for that torture.

I'm watching this one too.

Looking for 2 in a row to start the new year!

Though Weber over Pedan is troubling. Pedan has a better shot, is more physical, and is a better skater apparently than everyone else on the team. And Weber is awful defensively, so it isn't that.

So... does he have photographs in compromising situations? How does he keep his spot, he's been disappointing all year?

Whether you're anti-tank or for the tank, this is a big night. If we win, we leapfrog Arizona for a playoff spot and hold onto some valuable points. If we lose, and other games on the slate (Carolina vs. Edmonton, Montreal vs. Philadelphia, Winnipeg vs. Nashville, Tampa Bay vs. Calgary) are won by the teams below us, by the end of the night we could be sitting in 6th last in the league. I guess it speaks to how much closer teams are this year.

26 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

That's as intentional as they come. Kesler clearly pauses for a second and braces his leg for contact. What a scumbag. Hopefully someone sends him into the boards and ends his season. This tool is no better than Marchand.

Exxageration at it's finest. 

10 minutes ago, Canucks Prophet said:

Many do. Great conversation you've got going here.

Listen here, pal. Whatever you've done, there is no way you are going to pass off your shortcomings on binary code. I'm onto you. I know your type. Always pointing to the IPhone or the tablet and absolving themselves of all responsibility or accountability.

You know what this all leads to? Do ya? Huh?

Skynet, baby! Once we allow artificial intelligence to take the fall for us, we allow them a way in. And once they're in, there is no getting them out.

And when the minions of murderous automatons flood our streets killing us wholesale, I will scream one name unto the heavens, damning it to hell. That name is Canucks Prophet.

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Listen here, pal. Whatever you've done, there is no way you are going to pass off your shortcomings on binary code. I'm onto you. I know your type. Always pointing to the IPhone or the tablet and absolving themselves of all responsibility or accountability.

You know what this all leads to? Do ya? Huh?

Skynet, baby! Once we allow artificial intelligence to take the fall for us, we allow them a way in. And once they're in, there is no getting them out.

And when the minions of murderous automatons flood our streets killing us wholesale, I will scream one name unto the heavens damning it to hell. That name is Canucks Prophet.

That's a great story. I don't want to give off the impression that I'm putting all of the blame on my phone. It's obvious that I initially spelled the word wrong, which the autocorrect attempted to fix, and evidently failed. It's a learning process, for both parties.

I'm not sure if machines are capable of understanding mistakes like exaggeration, though. Maybe if they did, then they could have helped you out with your initial comment as well. :P

Just now, Canucks Prophet said:

That's a great story. I don't want to give off the impression that I'm putting all of the blame on my phone. It's obvious that I initially spelled the word wrong, which the autocorrect attempted to fix, and evidently failed. It's a learning process, for both parties.

I'm not sure if machines are capable of understanding mistakes like exaggeration, though. Maybe if they did, then they could have helped you out with your initial comment as well. :P

I'm watching you, buddy.

52 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

OwnersBox NHL ‏@OwnersBoxNHL  2m2 minutes ago

#NHL #Canucks LW Sven Baertschi (upper body) has been placed on injured reserve.

Concussion. I would assume this means we see Virtanen play every game until there decision (deadline was supposly Jan 10) but this would pretty much guarentee him games until the end of the month

9 minutes ago, Gstank29 said:

Concussion. I would assume this means we see Virtanen play every game until there decision (deadline was supposly Jan 10) but this would pretty much guarentee him games until the end of the month

That sucks for Baertschi. He seemed to really find his game.

Archived