The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ARI @ VAN - MON - JAN 4 - 7PM - SNP

Green Goblin

If when the defence start coming back and Biega is sent down over Weber or Bartkowski, I will join "what the &^@# Willie" bandwagon. His scratching decisions are the moment are only slightly questionable. But you'd have to be blind not to see the difference in play between Biega and Weber. As for tonight, it should be a fun one.

1 hour ago, skates_with_a_stick said:

I see the boys come out guns blazin and chase the back up. All four lines will produce points and Marky Mark will get a donut for the win!! 4-0. (I'm dreaming) But I hope they come out ready to destroy.

I'm hoping too .. getting up at 5 in morning in Ukraine to listen to 1040 stream!!

39 minutes ago, Googlie said:

I'm hoping too .. getting up at 5 in morning in Ukraine to listen to 1040 stream!!

The games starts at 4 am local time, but lucky for me I have GCL and can start the game 30 minutes later to bypass all of the commercials. I don't know if I could wake up just to listen to it. You are a dedicated man!!

I just feel that something has to give and some puck luck goes their way.

41 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

Steve Ewen ‏@SteveEwen  12m12 minutes ago

#Canucks Brandon Prust on Kesler hit: "It was a weird play. Definitely took out my leg. Whether it was intentional or not I’m not sure."

I would say intentional!

keslerknee.gif

That's as intentional as they come. Kesler clearly pauses for a second and braces his leg for contact. What a scumbag. Hopefully someone sends him into the boards and ends his season. This tool is no better than Marchand.

Archived