The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

1 hour ago, Qwags said:

Hasn't been acting that scummy, plus Doughty, JL, and GFY are better candiates.

removing a lynch candidate based on no evidence and nominating 3 people without reasoning. 

7 hours ago, Qwags said:

Virt is acting rather suspicious.

throwing names around once again with no evidence of virt acting suspicious 

and above all, you're contributing to the post count without actually providing substance. but then again, that could be you not having a brain based upon posts you make in the GDT thread... 

Just now, DoughtysCheck said:

and above all, you're contributing to the post count without actually providing substance. but then again, that could be you not having a brain based upon posts you make in the GDT thread... 

That's fairly harsh. It's his first game, ease up.

Anyways I think Qwags is tp and he's not likely being lynched so you should look at a different target. Preferably one of GFY, KH or JL.

8 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

removing a lynch candidate based on no evidence and nominating 3 people without reasoning. 

throwing names around once again with no evidence of virt acting suspicious 

Could you provide an example?

Just now, milk and honey said:

I wouldn't be against that and yes he does but for this round, we can really affect the mafia changes taking out a bigger name. It's a big risk but go big or go home.

Definitely not worth the risk. We should be going for either the scummiest player or a scummy player who doesn't contribute much.

There really isn't a better alternative? I said exactly what happened. I asked a simple question which, for the 3rd time I'm saying, was in the second post of the thread that I missed entirely as I went right down to roles to see if it said anything there. That's really it.

I don't think there is anything else I can add that would sway peoples minds on me. 

1 minute ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

There really isn't a better alternative? I said exactly what happened. I asked a simple question which, for the 3rd time I'm saying, was in the second post of the thread that I missed entirely as I went right down to roles to see if it said anything there. That's really it.

I don't think there is anything else I can add that would sway peoples minds on me. 

There 50 pages worth of content that you've hardly commented on. What are your reads? Who should we vote instead?

Archived