The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

What fun times. The reason I asked in thread is because I totally missed it at the top of the second post asking how many of each roles there will be. I kid you not, I must be absolutely blind.

Sorry by the way, my sleep schedule is really messed up right now so I miss all the daytime fun. Anyways. I can see why I'm scummy given that post I made, and due to my subpar activity thus far, I see why I'm a possible lynch candidate but..

I'm not Mafia guys!!! guys?!

2 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

What fun times. The reason I asked in thread is because I totally missed it at the top of the second post asking how many of each roles there will be. I kid you not, I must be absolutely blind.

Sorry by the way, my sleep schedule is really messed up right now so I miss all the daytime fun. Anyways. I can see why I'm scummy given that post I made, and due to my subpar activity thus far, I see why I'm a possible lynch candidate but..

Yeah but what if you are

6 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

Anyways. I can see why I'm scummy given that post I made, and due to my subpar activity thus far, I see why I'm a possible lynch candidate but..

The impression I get from this is mafia GFY trying to act like overly-relaxed TP GFY tbh 

Just now, Go Faulk Yourself said:

You guys can get whatever impression you want. I mean, other than my comment that I made missing a clear sentence in the 2nd post of this thread asking a question, I think I've been relatively relaxed yes yes.

So other than that I don't really see the reason to vote for me.

Sounds like something a mafia would say.

Archived