otherwise

thejazz97

DoughtysCheck

milk and honey

King Heffy

JohnLocke

mau5trap

g_bassi13

Thoughts?? Lets try to get this narrowed down.

I'm going to start that re-read...

Have I ever not been in your lynch pool? It seems you have me there every single game when I'm not a confirmed role. How well did trying to get me lynched work out for the TP last game? I was the vig and you called me as blatant mafia. I respect your reads and they're generally very correct, but you need to learn to read me better BW.

I'm not even one of the inactives in this game. I was pretty active when game started last night, calling out 112 and Virt for reasons I've already given. The only reason it seems like I'm inactive is cuz theres like 30 pages throughout the day and I was in the hospital all day today... don't really got time to check CDC and read 30 pages worth of replies. 

As for my reads: 

Jazz is sketchy as crap due to clear reasons

Virt is sketchy as crap due to clear reasons and what I mentioned before

112 is sketchy to me still based on reasons I've stated before

TL is sketchy due to the fact he was so quick to vote for me and said "JL is probably mafia" after half a round.

Other notable semi-sketch people who's jib I don't like the cut of. 

GFY, Toews, Aladeen

1 minute ago, JohnLocke said:

Have I ever not been in your lynch pool? It seems you have me there every single game when I'm not a confirmed role. How well did trying to get me lynched work out for the TP last game? I was the vig and you called me as blatant mafia. I respect your reads and they're generally very correct, but you need to learn to read me better BW.

I'm not even one of the inactives in this game. I was pretty active when game started last night, calling out 112 and Virt for reasons I've already given. The only reason it seems like I'm inactive is cuz theres like 30 pages throughout the day and I was in the hospital all day today... don't really got time to check CDC and read 30 pages worth of replies. 

As for my reads: 

Jazz is sketchy as crap due to clear reasons

Virt is sketchy as crap due to clear reasons and what I mentioned before

112 is sketchy to me still based on reasons I've stated before

TL is sketchy due to the fact he was so quick to vote for me and said "JL is probably mafia" after half a round.

Other notable semi-sketch people who's jib I don't like the cut of. 

GFY, Toews, Aladeen

My jib is uncut... All Aladeen baby

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I feel like you're always lurking in the shadows waiting to get in early on every bandwagon.

I swear its just really good timing that when I pop in I go.  I thought I was 2nd tbh.  Was going to vote for aladeen 10mins ago till I saw you quoted me as well.

At the end of the day voting randomly for a guy not on the radar is pointless. I rather join a so call "bandwagon" and get a mafia then waste my vote. GFY made a decent comeback and I kinda believe him. I realize what I am doing is weird and couldn't care less. Voting me out would be a mistake as I am TP and have nothing to hide. I haven't been mafia since I came back and really I have no idea how to play as a mafia. So there's that but I feel I post quite a lot more then other possible targets to kill.

Archived