The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks have interest in signing 20 year old Dryden Hunt

Is benning late to the party?

Is he holding back till Sunday /Monday?

Do players want to avoid Van? 

Are we holding out for a Drouin /Stall / Eberle/Hall/Nuge type deal? 

Pretty quiet on the outside but I bet Sir Bennington is pulling his sexy slick hair. 

Quite possible that he is petting a cat and watching a sinister plot unfold according to plan. 

Evil Genius or Frustrated and Spurned by trade suitors?

Tick Tock. 

1 hour ago, The Weasel said:

They did the Luongo rebuild. The best way to rebuild in to a contender.

I thought they traded a bunch of disappointing players to Vancouver for picks, get a stud defenceman and a couple solid forwards from the draft by finishing poorly enough to get the players necessary, and then fill in the rest with some good free agents.

5 minutes ago, brownky said:

I thought they traded a bunch of disappointing players to Vancouver for picks, get a stud defenceman and a couple solid forwards from the draft by finishing poorly enough to get the players necessary, and then fill in the rest with some good free agents.

You can't call being one of the worst teams in the league for their duration any type of rebuild. 

It was a 20 year build. 

This is the first time they've really ever been respectable. 

1 minute ago, theminister said:

You can't call being one of the worst teams in the league for their duration any type of rebuild. 

It was a 20 year build. 

This is the first time they've really ever been respectable. 

I think Tallon has been the one to bring the franchise together

12 minutes ago, brownky said:

And those good free agents signed because of Lu. ^_^ I feel he had this same effect while in Vancouver too. 

Luongo had a HUGE part in restoring the Panthers to respectability.

They have been winning their games by 1 goal... their whole system is based around him.

They play a very disciplined defensive style... which they couldn't do without Lu.

That is why they are putting on the big push now... because Lu is getting old... he can't do it forever.

Bobby Lu, despite what the whiners in Vancouver said, and despite Gillis' blunders, is a franchise player.

6 hours ago, The Great 8 said:

Florida reminds me of a young LA team. Top Defencemen great goaltender big two-way centers. They rebuilt well, very well.

Sorta. Goaltending isn't as good though. And missing a clutch playoff performer like Justin Williams. 

Archived