The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

Might as well come out with your role zfetch???

Nope.

Whether you lynch me or not, I'm coming out with my role(If or if not I even have one ;)). No point in doing it now. I'll just let the votes pile on so we can have more to look at next round without me.

First off, I'd like to thank the ignorant Beluga Whale. You just got the sheriff killed. Wonder why I was so defensive?  Well there's your answer.

Luckily for you guys, I got a hit. I wanted to reveal it right at nightfall so it would work whether or not I was dead.

Aladeen is associated with Daniel Hardman

Luckily Aladeen has posted a lot, so you have a bit to go off of.

BW, for being the main reason of this nonsense in the first place aside from my own self-error, you better make it up. You just played a huge role in the sheriff getting killed and I expect nothing but excellence to make up for those missed investigations I (well, the TP in general) could have had.

Vote Aladeen

7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Nope.

Whether you lynch me or not, I'm coming out with my role(If or if not I even have one ;)). No point in doing it now. I'll just let the votes pile on so we can have more to look at next round without me.

No way town Zfetch is letting himself get lynched like this.

Unvote; Vote Zfetch

TPs, if I die please refer back to my lists as they will help explain why the mafia target me:

TP (towniest to least):

Virt

Aladeen

Dral

Green Goblin

Caboose

Not nearly enough players have been towny unfortunately. 

Scum (scummiest to least):

Zfetch

Falcon

Milk

Otherwise

Jazz

Kazz

Vrienzy

Foxy

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

First off, I'd like to thank the ignorant Beluga Whale. You just got the sheriff killed. Wonder why I was so defensive?  Well there's your answer.

Luckily for you guys, I got a hit. I wanted to reveal it right at nightfall so it would work whether or not I was dead.

Aladeen is associated with Daniel Hardman

Luckily Aladeen has posted a lot, so you have a bit to go off of.

BW, for being the main reason of this nonsense in the first place aside from my own self-error, you better make it up. You just played a huge role in the sheriff getting killed and I expect nothing but excellence to make up for those missed investigations I (well, the TP in general) could have had.

Vote Aladeen

CHUCKLING HARD

Of course, this is why I unvoted BW, I can't guarantee BW is TP, but I unvoted him because thats when I knew there was a confirmed mafia that I could vote instead.

Similarly, this is why I called out the people using the term DCgate. Aladeen started it, I knew he was mafia, and noticed noobs using the term after him. Made me quite suspicious as to who he is aligned with. Take a close look at Aladeen's lists and what he did this round, as well as others' reactions around him.

If that isn't enough evidence, lynch me. When I come up as Jeff Malone, the sheriff, then go after Aladeen.  

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

Well even if you are sheriff, the mafia will kill you anyways. You're the best lynch

Um...No.

I've thought it out already and that is not the best option.

If you lynch me, here's how things turn out

Zfetch(Jeff Malone)- Lynch
xxxx(TP)- Mafia Kill
?????

If you lynch the confirmed mafia like any experienced player with half a brain would, you get:
Aladeen(Whatever Hardman he is)- Lynch
Zfetch(Jeff Malone)- Mafia

One of the scenarios you lose 1 TP and 1 mafia and the other you lose 2 TP. Not to mention the other kills.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote Zfetch

Can't help but think this reveal was a last ditch effort to save himself.

Definitely not out of character

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

KH is lock clear town for falling for this so quickly.

@Zfetch 90e50aa0-1ef8-0131-6ca8-72fe0db27ca5.gif

You can only cry wolf so many times. 

It's fetch true.  My bad.

Archived