The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

It's just strange you chose to use the same formatting.

Like I said, it's the one part of your post that didn't make sense to me, the rest did, so I chose to highlight the only part I didn't understand. It still doesn't make sense to me.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

I feel like he's completely switched gears with his game this time, it's a little suspicious to me based on my experience of his gameplay in the DBall Z game. Players switching tactics so dramatically isn't a red flag to you? 

Not in this situation. If he was able to fool everyone while posting a fair amount I highly doubt he would ever think to be intentionally inactive as mafia. Doesn't make any sense.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Not in this situation. If he was able to fool everyone while posting a fair amount I highly doubt he would ever think to be intentionally inactive as mafia. Doesn't make any sense.

Well, you have more experience playing the game with him than I. To me a sudden swerve in tactics from a player is a little fishy, and makes a lot of sense if he's in the Mafia again.

At this point I'm 95% confident Milk is intentionally slanking. He was a high content poster in the last few games as TP and now he's dropped off the map. Also his entrance was very scummy.

Unvote; vote Milk

As much as I want to vote out my top scum read (falcon), I don't think it sends a good message to lynch a new player (and a promising one at that) on round 1. If I die, lynch him tomorrow please.

Town Pool:

Virt

Aladeen

Dral

GG

Caboose

Danger Zone:

JL

falcon

otherwise

foxy

zfetch

bassi

vrienzy

Everyone should comment on who we should and shouldn't lynch from the lynch pool.

22 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

At this point I'm 95% confident Milk is intentionally slanking. He was a high content poster in the last few games as TP and now he's dropped off the map. Also his entrance was very scummy.

Unvote; vote Milk

As much as I want to vote out my top scum read (falcon), I don't think it sends a good message to lynch a new player (and a promising one at that) on round 1. If I die, lynch him tomorrow please.

Town Pool:

Virt

Aladeen

Dral

GG

Caboose

Danger Zone:

JL

falcon

otherwise

foxy

zfetch

bassi

vrienzy

Everyone should comment on who we should and shouldn't lynch from the lynch pool.

Danger Zone:

JL - I think we should hear from him at the very least a post or two before lynching him... Complete slanking is better than partial slanking IMO

falcon - I am personally on the fence over Falcon I think the possibility exists of him being mafia, but at least he is posting so he will be easier to get a read on later on.

otherwise - I am leaning towards Otherwise, I feel her vote for me is weak, I really thought she was joking with her vote on me, couple that with her post wanting to lynch me if I was lying (at the time I didn't pay it much attention because I thought for sure I was right and now looking back on it it's pretty scummy post)

foxy - Hard partial slank... may be a good option

zfetch - Slanking while posting - another strong possibilty

bassi - Same boat as JL - I will need to hear something from them before lynching

vrienzy - I had to check OP to see that he was actually playing... I thought he was maybe DC 2.0

M&H - I am not so sure but I am willing to go on your gut with him BW as you know him better than I

I would add Kaz to that list as well I think he has been an active slanker which I feel is the worst kind. 

18 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Unvote; vote Milk

Town Pool:

Virt

Aladeen

Dral

GG

Caboose

Danger Zone:

JL

falcon

otherwise

foxy

zfetch

bassi

vrienzy

Don't let my status as a new player here stop you from voting for me, that's not how we'll keep our town safe!

If you truly believe that I'm scum, then you should vote for me; I believe you to be a Townie (you just seem so earnest) & as such should do what's best for our town.

UNVOTE AL Say AHHHHHH Dean it's not in the Town's best interest IMO.

I'm torn between Time Lord & Zfetch at the moment, both have made me more confused than a 12 year old boy at a Sock-Hop.

3 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Why would I have gone on the offensive on DC if I was mafia? What would that serve explain it to me please. 

oh god.... what a night... I barely remember any of it... and why does my mouth taste like aladeens arse ?

anyways - to answer your question, cause now you look pretty clean... while I don't particularly think you're good enough to pull it off, its possible :P

2 minutes ago, Dral said:

oh god.... what a night... I barely remember any of it... and why does my mouth taste like aladeens arse ?

anyways - to answer your question, cause now you look pretty clean... while I don't particularly think you're good enough to pull it off, its possible :P

....curious, but don't need the details, on how you know what Aladeens bum tastes like...

Been lurking and haven't really said much, obviously still trying to gain perspective, but I'll bite now

I do think Aladeen made an honest mistake in the whole DCgate.  I don't think it was posturing or trickery and I'm willing to believe that he is TP.  Could be naivety on my part but not entirely convinced he's mafia.  So i think he should be safe for this round.

In terms of lynching somebody, I'm curious about zfetch.  I need to re-check the timeline/CL's post and what they posted but iirc, he was posting a lot during the DCgate and has been quiet since that ended.  Could be busy with other things outside this game, and still lots of time before nightfall, but a little odd.  

A bit suspicious of Mulder also but I think its a reach anyways.

idk, still some time for something to happen and provide clarity.

2 hours ago, Fox Mulder said:

20 pages already? Who made Mafia  great again? 

Seriously though, this is going to take awhile to sort through. 

2 hours ago, Virtanen87 said:

Dral did with his epic Spartacus game and harsh participation rules. Even though he ended up God Killing me, it was worth it. You're the best host here.

:wub:

LOLOL

I don't know where this mild consistent suspicion of me is coming from, but it's hilarious.

Beluga Whale has been a little more consistent to his TP-self, but I'm baffled every time he calls me out when I'm TP and doesn't call me out when I'm mafia.

Also, Falcon who barely knows how I play, and BW who should know how I play, both being suspicious of me is fishy. They're like polar opposites in terms of their grasp on my game and analytical skills, yet they both maintain similar suspicion on me. Something has to give here, one of the two are mafia.

Also, AV and whoever that noob was earlier both using the word DCgate when calling me out just reeks that they're in cahoots with each other.

Archived