The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

3 minutes ago, Dral said:

Also Caboose is putting on an act.

I hacked gbassi's email and in the mafia convo he said he's gonna pretend he didn't know about DC so he can play the inactive card.

Nobody fall for it.

What software did you use?

To add another note, these people that are making a big deal out of the "DCgate" are more likely to be mafia.

There is no way something so insubstantial should be blown so out of proportion unless Mafia want to look helpful.
Matter of fact is, DC is not playing in the game, and the whole thing being started by Aladeen clearly shows either his ignorance or his next-level trolling skills.

Anyone who commented on DC before it was confirmed he was not in the game probably believed Aladeen since DC was fishy to start the game and people like them, including myself, didn't know that DC was not in the game because 1)He acted like he was and 2)Who even checks the front page for confirmation nowadays?

The whole DC thing was blown out way more than it should have and the fact that I've had to type this much about the one event is either well played by the mafia, or straight up shameful by the TP.

31 minutes ago, Dral said:

oh god.... what a night... I barely remember any of it... and why does my mouth taste like aladeens arse ?

anyways - to answer your question, cause now you look pretty clean... while I don't particularly think you're good enough to pull it off, its possible :P

I am good enough to pull that off I just didn't. 

And that's strange I don't recall putting my butt in your mouth while you were passed out last night my balls are a different story but either way what a treat to wake up to hey!

27 minutes ago, Dral said:

give it a few more games and you'll find out....

I owe you a +

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

LOLOL

I don't know where this mild consistent suspicion of me is coming from, but it's hilarious.

Beluga Whale has been a little more consistent to his TP-self, but I'm baffled every time he calls me out when I'm TP and doesn't call me out when I'm mafia.

Also, Falcon who barely knows how I play, and BW who should know how I play, both being suspicious of me is fishy. They're like polar opposites in terms of their grasp on my game and analytical skills, yet they both maintain similar suspicion on me. Something has to give here, one of the two are mafia.

Also, AV and whoever that noob was earlier both using the word DCgate when calling me out just reeks that they're in cahoots with each other.

What are you talking about? I've been fairly accurate at reading you these past several games. 

Are those things somehow dependent? Why would one of us be mafia?

Also it's pretty clear falcon is sheeping mine and Aladeen's reads.

If you're TP then your game is really slipping tbh.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

What are you talking about? I've been fairly accurate at reading you these past several games. 

Nope.

I remember that one game I think I got lynched because of you and your "fairly accurate" reading. I was as TP as Charmin.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Are those things somehow dependent? Why would one of us be mafia?

Also it's pretty clear falcon is sheeping mine and Aladeen's reads.

Shh bby. I analyze tons of things, I ain't in the mood to go all over that.

Yeah, Falcon is the one who has clearly jumped on the bandwagon. But jumping on bandwagons isn't always efficient as evidence since mafia are usually way more cautious about that. So your name was tossed out since it's a comparison,

Just now, Zfetch said:

Nope.

I remember that one game I think I got lynched because of you and your "fairly accurate" reading. I was as TP as Charmin.

Last game it didn't take long for me to put you (mafia) at the top of my scum list. The 2-3 games before that I accurately cleared you as TP within the first round I think. 

That game you're talking about was a long time ago and a lot has changed since then.

7 minutes ago, Dral said:

^^ You need the '69' in there because if you try to change your password to Aladenis, it will say "password not long enough'

How many times do I have to tell you this its not about length it's all about girth.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Shh bby. I analyze tons of things, I ain't in the mood to go all over that.

Yeah, Falcon is the one who has clearly jumped on the bandwagon. But jumping on bandwagons isn't always efficient as evidence since mafia are usually way more cautious about that. So your name was tossed out since it's a comparison,

Don't evade my questions. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Last game it didn't take long for me to put you (mafia) at the top of my scum list. The 2-3 games before that I accurately cleared you as TP within the first round I think. 

That game you're talking about was a long time ago and a lot has changed since then.

No, last game you started growing suspicious around your death. You mentioned my name once or twice, but nothing more aside from that.

The two-three games before that you simply had a list where we would kill the least active people, and I was never on that list due to post counts. 

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

No, last game you started growing suspicious around your death. You mentioned my name once or twice, but nothing more aside from that.

The two-three games before that you simply had a list where we would kill the least active people, and I was never on that list due to post counts. 

We both know non of that's true. I love your efforts to skew reality though.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Don't evade my questions. 

I've answered your questions. Maybe not in the way you want them answered, but I've answered them.

They are somewhat dependent. I ain't a mind-reader, but my prediction is that the two are so contrasting that it is likely one of them is scum-posting. That also answers your second question. You should know I'm TP, and that is offputting which is part of why I called you out.

The more and more I hear from Zfetch, the less confusing he becomes...not off my list, but he's headed in the right direction. I'm sure that will come as a great comfort to him :lol:

I'd like to hear from Time Lord, his comments are still itching in my mind uncomfortably.

2 hours ago, Caboose said:

mfw this game is ridiculous. He's not even playing? 

vote caboose 

Another post he said he won't be around till after nightfall and he voted for DC. He hasn't posted much and just voting for himself is a waste of a vote. I think he is trying to go under the radar and he doesn't seem noob like. I will let him respond tomorrow to be fair to a player coming back though.

Scum list:

TL

Dral

Caboose

quiet players

19 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Aladeen is probably the executioner and trying really hard to make us think he isn't the executioner by saying stuff like "I'm okay with letting the vig kill Doughty" knowing that we'll just end up using our lynch on him since we believe him.

This looks really bad

19 hours ago, Dral said:

alright, lets vote out BW....

vig kill DC pls... DC being quiet is enough proof for me... he's also not very helpful anyways, so its a safe choice... if DC flips TP, we lynch Aladeen

unvote vote BW

Dral quoted TL and said that. Dral why would you agree with TL and then vote BW?

sorry everyone for my inactiveness just been really busy so far this week.

Also, I feel I'm at the point where I'm experienced enough to pick up on obvious social cues, and I don't think I've ever argued with a mafia before, just ignorant TP.

So Unvote Beluga

Mafia are better at hiding than Beluga Whale. He seemed to be hiding at the start but I'm assuming the lack of content at the time contributes towards that. Mafia would not get defensive so soon for very little reason.

Regardless, I'm still disappointed in you BW. You might need a little rest from being TP vocal leader.

Archived