The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

But I was working out and then shaving.  Ain't got time to look at any PMs.  Although may have looked at the Sealab one just to get rid of the notification.

But the whale looks horrible this games.  112 doesn't call out the whale once, then puts attention on me, and the whale then jumps in?  All the while he was supposed to be "inactive", yet has more posts than like 5-7 other players?

Hmm.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

But I was working out and then shaving.  Ain't got time to look at any PMs.  Although may have looked at the Sealab one just to get rid of the notification.

But the whale looks horrible this games.  112 doesn't call out the whale once, then puts attention on me, and the whale then jumps in?  All the while he was supposed to be "inactive", yet has more posts than like 5-7 other players?

Hmm.

I called BW out near the start of the game. Why would I call him out now when he and falcon are the only players being reasonable?

12 minutes ago, One one two said:

Toews is giving himself away. There is no way he would take it this far were he TP.

So it's implied he's something other than TP this game yet you consult him about me as a lynch option.

??

Well this is fun...

@Intoewsables - I don't see how you could think 112 is mafia by wanting to hang the SK, she may be mafia (IDK) but hanging the SK makes sense for the town at this stage of the game. Also PM boy AV is definitely worth a closer look, yah lynching just for using PMs may be bad form but its better than zero reasoning and if you don't want the town to hang fwybwed then who would be better than AV?

@One one two - WTF are you doing, you came out to out the SK? ridiculous and not a good play at all.

@Virtanen87 - god damn you suck at this game.

@Beluga Whale - I think you are mafia this game, you are playing differently from you regular townie self. 

1 minute ago, One one two said:

^a big play is a good play.

Not when the sheriff outs themselves to get the SK lol... then the stupid AF doc comes out too... unless both of you are lying... and you see therein lies the problem, only the mafia know whether or not you are telling the truth about your roles.

So you two geniuses coming out only gives more information to the Mafia than it does the Town.. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Not when the sheriff outs themselves to get the SK lol... then the stupid AF doc comes out too... unless both of you are lying... and you see therein lies the problem, only the mafia know whether or not you are telling the truth about your roles.

So you two geniuses coming out only gives more information to the Mafia than it does the Town.. 

Nah, the move was fine.

Archived