The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

I'm feeling like my only option is to go mercenary mode.

I feel very strongly that you're the mafia but seeing as Jazz isn't here, I don't have a choice but to lynch him (unless you'd be a gent and vote for yourself).

There's a (theoretical, obviously) chance Jazz could be the last guy but doubtful, IMO.

GG if you're mafia.  GG if we lynched right.  Sorry friends in the DPS if I screwed this up.

VOTE JAZZ

thejazz97 was lynched! He was:

Spoiler

You are a Stark supporter and are a regular TP. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You can Pray to the Gods (use the mystery box) ONCE per game to potentially acquire an ability. If you wish to access the Mystery Box, let me know in this role PM and I will give you a randomized result. The deadline to use the Mystery Box is 8:00 PM each round. You can also use an acquired ability on the same round you received it OR you can save it for as long as you like. 

Alain Vigneault was killed! He was:

Spoiler

You are a Stark supporter and are a regular TP. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You can Pray to the Gods (use the mystery box) ONCE per game to potentially acquire an ability. If you wish to access the Mystery Box, let me know in this role PM and I will give you a randomized result. The deadline to use the Mystery Box is 8:00 PM each round. You can also use an acquired ability on the same round you received it OR you can save it for as long as you like. 

Last man standing is Zfetch. He was:

Spoiler

got-ramsay.jpg

You are Lord Ramsey Bolton, the 1-shot bulletproof JOAT. You win when Town can no longer control the lynch. 

Great game Zfetch! You had everyone fooled all the way to the end. I would say you played a near perfect game. The last few rounds was quite impressive. I'd say your scummiest moment the whole game was pledging 200% activity in the beginning, then only voting once in the first 3 rounds lol. 

Thank you for the invite again BW and thank you to everyone who tolerated me, lol. I definitely learned a ton from watching the gameplay. Hope I didn't ruffle too many feathers.

GOAT plan execution IMO:

TL, you down to defend yourself even more?

I have an idea. It looks like everyone here is going to be lynched with me probably being the last one alive.

If that's the case, I'm going to need to look as TP as possible.

I could say I had a mystery box, tracked you and that you acted on JL or Kaz or Falcon if we're really pushing here.

You could then claim watcher and that you were watching if anything happened to the JK Falcon per say.

It's risky, but I doubt there would be a Watcher in the game with the number of people we have. However, this would set up nicely for myself, and also for you as well. JL would probably get lynched and we would be in a strong position from here on forward if it works out.

Well there isn't a watcher in this game because the roles are known. But I could say I opened a mystery box and got a role-block. It would make sense for me to role-block Kaz since I voted for him. 

That could save me, or the town wouldn't believe my story and lynch me, making both of you look good.

IMO you should vote for me when you claim that you saw me visit Kaz

Actually that's a bad idea because when I'm confirmed jailkeeper after death, people will think I was jailing a teammate

Oh no you already voted.

What should I do?

It worked out in the end though, lol. Good job Zfetch.

Just now, Time Lord said:

GOAT plan execution IMO:

It worked out in the end though, lol. Good job Zfetch.

Seeing you guys go from "AV overthinks".."he's a massive potato" to "oh $&!# he's on to me!" - that was satisfying to see.

Also, I was even thinking of building my case by mentioning that Kaz in the beginning was so defensive over Zfetch but felt that would have been tunnelling at that point.

*plays Under The Bridge*

I don't ever want to feel like I did that day.

Archived