On 5/23/2016 at 10:40 AM, JohnLocke said:

There's no way Kaz is tp tho. Mark messier guarantee you that he's mafia 

On 5/22/2016 at 11:36 PM, JohnLocke said:

Kaz is so mafias it hurts 

Voet Kza

On 5/21/2016 at 1:57 AM, JohnLocke said:

Vote Kaz

On 5/18/2016 at 8:47 AM, JohnLocke said:

Zfetch is playing like his tp self. Also I do think Kaz has been playing... Different than he usually does as tp

KAKA here

On 5/17/2016 at 6:56 AM, JohnLocke said:

@Kakanucks still waiting on your response to that awful TMI post before nightfall 

KH here

On 5/18/2016 at 11:49 PM, JohnLocke said:

I don't like JJ's posting this game

Scum list:

KH

Dr. S

JJ

For someone who's been called a potato, i've been pretty damn accurate this game 

NIGHTFALL 7

Dral was lynched! 

giphy.gif

He was:

Spoiler

You are a Stark supporter and are a regular TP. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You can Pray to the Gods (use the mystery box) ONCE per game to potentially acquire an ability. If you wish to access the Mystery Box, let me know in this role PM and I will give you a randomized result. The deadline to use the Mystery Box is 8:00 PM each round. You can also use an acquired ability on the same round you received it OR you can save it for as long as you like. 

In the night, JL was killed! He was:

Spoiler

You are a Stark supporter and are a regular TP. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You can Pray to the Gods (use the mystery box) ONCE per game to potentially acquire an ability. If you wish to access the Mystery Box, let me know in this role PM and I will give you a randomized result. The deadline to use the Mystery Box is 8:00 PM each round. You can also use an acquired ability on the same round you received it OR you can save it for as long as you like. 

Begin round 8!

Alive (3):

1) Alain Vigneault

12) Kassian87 thejazz

13) Zfetch

Dead (16): Fwybwed, g_bassi, 112, otherwise, Kakanucks, King Heffy, Blue Jay, Dr. Strangelove, Time Lord, JJ, Aladeen, Kaz, Mau5, Falcon, Dral, JohnLocke

Well, Zfetch for the reasons I already stated.

And Jazz because he had initial scummy votes + replaced Virt who, as TP Dral pointed out, got kicked out and didn't voluntarily leave.

You both suck.  Well, one of you has done well to get this far.

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap.

At the risk of losing my potato virginity I'm going to do something unheard of. Read all 110 pages. Wish me luck DPS buddies and remaining TP alive.

First things first, I won't be here for a good part of the afternoon tomorrow. However, I'll probably be staying up late tonight to analyze everything and find the last mafia between AV and Jazz and a good part of tomorrow evening.

I'll have a lot of consecutive posts, so beware.

Since there are only three players remaining I will allow this round to potentially end early if the player so choose.

Once there is a majority of locked votes on a player (2) or everyone has locked in a vote, the round will end.

To lock in a vote write: Vote ***** - locked

Once you lock in a vote, you cannot unlock it. 

If a majority of locked votes is established the thread will be considered closed and you may not post until I reveal the results.

Ok first things first, let's get over things that don't need a read to form analysis. 

Mystery box claims:

Me- Tracked TL. Since AV is being an irrational, close-minded and could either single handedly win this for the mafia, or single handedly win this for the mafia(trust me, I've ran the stats, and if he's TP and I get lynched, he looses us the game and wins it for the mafia. If he's Mafia and gets either me or Jazz lynched, he also wins it for the mafia), my track will have to be explained. I tracked TL solely based on my history with him and his minimal posts. Almost all the time, I can figure out his faction (no exaggeration) and up until his track, I was completely unsettled. In most part due to his activity. Don't know how else to explain my reasoning. My picks are never expected, (I.e: Investigating Corey Perry last time I was mafia). My actions usually come down to last minute swings and whatever detail I think is important. That's why I picked TL.

AV- Played it safe and claimed he got nothing from the box.

Now there is quite a high chance that he does get nothing, but there's also a high chance he does. Min 40% chance to get something starting round 1.

His mystery box gives no exact lean to either faction unless looked at with other context

Jazz- Claimed to get a doc save. But there were a hella amount of people who claimed to have got a doc save. 2 or 3 IIRC. That number is 1 or 2 high based on chance.

No evidence he used it.

This doesn't clear him nor confirm him, again have to look at context later on.

This is just the beginning, stay up all night folks. I'm pulling off an MVP performance to save the TP from more mediocrity

@BW 

No.

We need all the time and talk we can get to make sure we don't lose.

Also, AV, your lack of open-mindness is scum-like and if otherwise, will cost us the game.

Jazz, why's you change your opinion on AV being scummier than I from last round to this one. Yet again, scummy action because that is a clear and easy bandwagon for you to jump on.

Both of you are being extremely scummy right now, and whichever one of you is TP is not making this easy on me and yourself.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Jazz, why's you change your opinion on AV being scummier than I from last round to this one. Yet again, scummy action because that is a clear and easy bandwagon for you to jump on.

Both of you are being extremely scummy right now, and whichever one of you is TP is not making this easy on me and yourself.

Well, you started seeming scummier for some reason, until I saw this:

25 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Screw everything.

Vote Zfetch

IDGAF if we lose.

Unvote; Vote AV

I'm not even going to autocorrect that last post, moving on.

Activity:

AV- Extremely high in substance and quantity. 

Jazz- Low in activity and medium-low in substance.

Me- Sporadic activity mostly due to schedule and high substance. (Or so I like to think)

If activity played the whole story, Jazz would be the mafia here and given 50/50 chance, could very well be.

Opinions from dead TP:

Me- Both Aladeen and Falcon put me and AV at the bottom of their scum lists. Jazz around the middle.

JL said we would both be playing a hella game if mafia, basically saying we're likely to be TP.

AV- Ranked a little higher than me in Aladeens and Falcon's scum lists. Dead specials thought AV was less TP and I will look back and see why they weren't so certain on AV.

Jazz- Med suspicion all game. JL thinks he is the last mafia.

________

I'm going to quickly take a shower and I'll be back with more. Can't screw this vote up (Yes, I'm captain obvious.)

@Zfetch Blame WIFOM, imo.

You were my biggest town-read and then my brain went and said "maybe zfetch fabricated his tracker claim to get ultra TP credit" and boom.

Then I look back to Jazz and how "things were busy all week" but then he's talking away in the wish/ama threads and then dropping by and voting w/o reason and boom.  But then he gets called out and actually starts looking town so wtf.

To my teammates in DPS, I tried.  I concede both are scummy.  It's a coin-toss.  I potato'd hard on Mau5 (as did many of us) but everything else is just blaghhh.

To the wheel.

Last Words:

Sh!t, didn't realize there were so few of us left lol, my bad....

anyways, all 3 of you are saf (scummy as frack)... is Kaka good enough to pretend 1 of us must be scum and say that or is it Jazz? AV has played the quintessential mafia pretending to be TP, well done sir... or maybe you're just finally learning how to play the potato TP :P Zfetch is either going to win the game for the mafia as mafia, or win the game for the mafia as TP...

Holdup folks. Don't get your votes done here yet.

You think I'm done? You guys are thoroughly mistaken the lengths I go for my passion of mafia.

Especially when I could take half the blame for this loss. The TP alliance jokes a while back were funny but got repititive and I'm not going to be made the joke of the game for the next couple roundabouts.

Someone PM stealth to increase daily post count to 200.

Archived