The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

Just now, thejazz97 said:

He got banned

err yeah, the person me and who ever else it was that subbed had quit... the point was if they were mafia, they wouldn't have quit... Virt got banned and didn't quit, so out of the 3 of us, you're most likely to be mafia... I never said you would quit

1 minute ago, Dral said:

err yeah, the person me and who ever else it was that subbed had quit... the point was if they were mafia, they wouldn't have quit... Virt got banned and didn't quit, so out of the 3 of us, you're most likely to be mafia... I never said you would quit

Who's to say a mafia wouldn't quit?

I'm back and will do try do a lot of analyzing before I leave around 8ish so we can just finish the game this round.

But first, I need a few minutes to look into the trade that just happened before I look into mafia.

Aight, gimme like another 5 minutes. Just waiting for this SJS-STL game to end.

Skimmed through past few pages and vote count is at:
1- Me
1- Jazz

1- Dral

Vote Dral

It's not me, so that really leaves 2 options since JL is not going to be lynched and has looked fairly TP.

My vote is subject to change after the game is over and I look deeper, but I voted Dral as of now because
1)He is the only person to not have voted(chance he could be swaying the lynch to his liking last minute)
2)The Kakanucks thing. I just seriously see no way in which both of Jazz or Dral are not mafia after what Kaka said about subs so early into the game. Case of "TMI" as you hipsters call itr
3)Never was Qwags/Dral even remotely cleared. They've done a good job of garnering no attention.
At least with Virt he claimed an Otisperiment, and Jazz claimed a mystery box. Some evidence to potentially being TP there, while the combo of Qwags/Dral have not.

As of now this is a simple analysis from what I've already known and not what I've thoroughly went over and spotted.
I'll do that very soon.

I'm not mafia and I don't really need to explain since I already know.

One of Jazz/Dral should be the lynch canditates this round based on current voting and suspicion-level throughout the game.
I say Dral.

I'm 100% sure I'm TP and 99% sure Dral is the last mafia.

If BW could close the thread a little later, that would be great.

Unless that happens, kinda useless to analyze.
If Dral comes up mafia, game over, gg, RIP mafia.

If he doesn't, then crap me sideways. I'll have fumes coming out after nightfall.

Archived