The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

Next year, start fresh out of camp. let him focus on the memorial cup

Bo almost made the Canucks THIS year (and is likely to see time here when his Jr. season is over).

Of course that's if the Canucks make the playoffs and are still playing.

Edited by J.R.

If he develops quickly and is outperforming Kesler (just like Hodgson WAS doing at the time), then I damn well better expect him to not be stuck behind Kes or Hank.

If he can show well as 2nd line center in pre season I can see Tort's moving Kesler to the Sedins wing again.

On the other hand a line of Burrows/Horvat/Kesler should be shut down heaven, even start scoring short handed again maybe.

I am hoping that by next year either Kassian get's it together enough to play with the Sedins or we get someone to fit there.

Also hoping Dane Fox fits in there somewhere and a sniper for the Sedins might work.

Edited by Rollieo Del Fuego

7 goals in the second for the Knights makes it 8-3. Nearing the end of the 2nd. Horvat has 2 assists, waiting to see if he gets credited with anything on the 8th goal. Could have deflected it.

Edit: secondary assist on the 7th goal. Make that 3 assists. 63 points.

Edited by Legend Killer

I wonder if horvat is injured. his team has 19 goals in their last 5 perios of play, and he is there number one center with crazy dangles and snipes and passing, hes got to get some goals...

He's a center and more of a setup guy.

He had 3 assists tonight, I think he's doing fine.

I wonder if horvat is injured. his team has 19 goals in their last 5 perios of play, and he is there number one center with crazy dangles and snipes and passing, hes got to get some goals...

A 3 point night isn't good enough for you?

I wish they tracked ice time in the CHL, I want to know how much he plays during close games.

Maybe Legend Killer can help us out? Perhaps he sits with a stopwatch in hand as he watches. ::D

lol no i'm more of a corsi guy. jk lol

I'd say in close games, you'd see horvat on the ice more than in a blowout. Like last years finals, he was on for the majority of the final 5 minutes. Him and Scheifele went head to head pretty good. He's the exact player you'd want on the ice if you want to "sit" on a lead, or defend against an extra attacker.

Edited by Legend Killer

Horvat top 3 in OHL for points, here is why.

43 games / 63 points = 1.47 Points per game

1.47 x 55 games(equivalent to who is in 3rd for points

-81 points in 55 games, only behind over-ages FOX and BROWN

congrats, leadin OHL scorer for 2013 draft

I love your confidence

6-3 Win for london today. Quiet night for the Horvat, finished with an assist on an empty netter. Horvat played on the right wing again with Tierney and Domi. I'm not a fan of that line..

It's because Domi can't play D worth crap so they need Horvat to cover for him. The guy floats so much and gets alot of his points on the powerplay. I think his real attitude is showing this season.

Anyways, it's idiotic to not be playing Horvat at center, but I guess London's defensive game is so poor Hunter is trying to balance things out.