The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flavourless (Sign-Ups: Closed - Still taking subs)

Aladeen

11 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Miss you guys.  I promise I'll be back.   Certain topics of conversation on CDC right now are hitting a little too close to home and I'm likely to get myself permabanned if I'm around these parts too much.

6 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Miss you guys.  I promise I'll be back.   Certain topics of conversation on CDC right now are hitting a little too close to home and I'm likely to get myself permabanned if I'm around these parts too much.

:wub:

1 hour ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I am willing to host an Adventure Quest theme.

Dral: Lets go out and have a nice dinner

Kaz: How about McDonalds?

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

Like maybe Dral?

The problem with me hosting is I host really really REALLY good games... cause I have awesome themes.... which I never get to play :(

21 minutes ago, Fox Mulder said:

@Aladeen In the last game someone (don't remember who) posted a screenshot quote that wasn't technically a screenshot but they said the info was 100% the same. Will that be allowed or no?

I think it was a copy/paste done by Kaz? And no I don't think we need any of that... Ideally no outside information. Everything should be contained within this thread and Mafia chat. So I will say no copy pasting either just quote the posts rather than copying.

15 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I think it was a copy/paste done by Kaz? And no I don't think we need any of that... Ideally no outside information. Everything should be contained within this thread and Mafia chat. So I will say no copy pasting either just quote the posts rather than copying.

ok thanks for clarifying!

Archived