The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flavourless (Sign-Ups: Closed - Still taking subs)

Aladeen

3 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

You're severely limiting my playstyle.

2) Forum mafia is a game between friends. Not all players wish to be competitive, and no one is required to be excellent at the game; that is an individual's right. Do not degrade your fellow guests and fellow players by calling them stupid or bad.

4) Treat each other with civility even if you are frustrated. You have every right to get irritated or upset with someone, but it is better to let them know that in a civil manner.

5) Treat each other with civility even after and outside the game.

6) Be considerate of those around you who have invested in Mafia. Do not spam, troll, sabotage, or be passive-aggressive. Do not threaten or otherwise provoke people. 

7) Play with a sportsmanlike attitude.

vote kaz confirmed mafia.

:bigblush:  

4 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I'm still not investigating you

Don't wory AV already investigated me.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

Ban Milk for pre-game editing!

If a ban is too harsh, then: vote Milk

cheers m8 wouldn't be mafia without round 1 votes on me. I swear tp or mafia I always look bad in round 1 for some reason. 

also aladeen please no dral touch of brilliance. I don't think I can handle another game of his superior intelligence.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Don't wory AV already investigated me.

cheers m8 wouldn't be mafia without round 1 votes on me. I swear tp or mafia I always look bad in round 1 for some reason. 

also aladeen please no dral touch of brilliance. I don't think I can handle another game of his superior intelligence.

What you see is what you get, the roles are all listed and there will be no additions whatsoever to what is found in the OP

The only flair is that the Sheriff gets an investigation of a TP right off the bat. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

What you see is what you get, the roles are all listed and there will be no additions whatsoever to what is found in the OP

The only flair is that the Sheriff gets an investigation of a TP right off the bat. 

didn't read the op yet.   :ph34r:

Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

didn't read the op yet.   :ph34r:

Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

Well, that's certainly a kick to Alad's boys!

I'm going to really get ahead of things in this game.

vote 2 Milk

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

Ahh... tempting. I'll think about it.

What's there to think about? 

Not to pressure you or anything but you should sign up.

Again no pressure but there is a chance that if you don't sign up you will go out instead of staying home posting in the game. Then when you go out you are struck by a bus and die instantly only to be brought back to life in complete state of vegetation, having a loved one forced to change your diaper and feeding tube daily. You're not able to breath on your own and are hooked up to a respirator and worst of all your penis doesn't work right anymore not that it will matter because even after the 15 surgeries you will only look a little better than Virt does.

Don't sign up for yourself, do it for your loved one who, because of your selfless act of playing mafia, won't have to change your diaper and look upon your grotesque face all whilst hiding their disgust because they don't want you to be in any more pain than the excruciating physical pain you suffer every second of every day.   

Archived