The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 18 Thread ***

Apples

On September 4, 2016 at 0:52 PM, shiznak said:

Paul's gameplay reminds me a whole lot like Andy's. Ratting his way to the finals, jumping from whoever is in power each week. The only difference is, when his butt is on the line, he pulls through with a competition win. 

Andy doesn't play as aggressively like your boy.  I honestly thought Paul would been evicted pre-jury, but he has adapted well in the game.

James was cool in my book from last season. But this season he's not that funny anymore and his game play is mediocre.

Paul will win the fan vote and his strategic game is pretty good. He's been able to adapt from wanting the returners gone to just playing the game very well.

Natalie is still scared.

God Da'Vonne, you can't act like an entitled hot shot with a stick up your a*s on national television then get mad at someone for pointing out you're being a bad role model for your daughter. 

Imagine being her daughter's teacher and trying to tell Da'vonne that her daughter has done something wrong. Have mercy on that soul. 

1 hour ago, NucksPatsFan said:

God Da'Vonne, you can't act like an entitled hot shot with a stick up your a*s on national television then get mad at someone for pointing out you're being a bad role model for your daughter. 

Imagine being her daughter's teacher and trying to tell Da'vonne that her daughter has done something wrong. Have mercy on that soul. 

Actually.  I hate women that act like they're tough as anything and think they can just get in a guy's face because they know he probably won't do anything.  

They're trying to portray Paulie into a slime and I really don't see him being that bad. 

Archived