The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

7 hours ago, theminister said:

Does anyone remember when we had a woman in our league? It's was short, and just before Romo took over CAR, but to the best of my knowlege that's the only time. 

That's a little weird, right?

/ Not saying women can't like punk chicks too because I know they do...Suicide Girls are a real thing. 

// Lez :wub: FTW. 

/// But yeah...we are all dudes, right? That seems wrong. 

//// Women dig hockey too...or is it just the gaming aspect which is male centric?

Probably best to just ask a few of the more prominent female members if they'd be interested to answer that question. 

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Who is looking likely? Is germany having a similar thing to France where the Far Right Party is picking up steam or is it Merkel again?

yes ..the AFD  will get some % but i dont think they will win ...even they had huge wins in eastern germany 

its not a far right party like the NPD but well ..its kinda a rightwing party 

we´ll see  .. i hope it will be not merkel again ..i m sick of her and her politics...lol 

1 hour ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

but not a union like the european union

personally i do really respect you brits for leaving this BS alone ..i wish germany would also do ..:ph34r:

maybe some british/german axxis? back to the roots like it was before WW 1 ..... :lol:

I like the idea of an Anglo-Frankish alliance. We could trade bangers for bratwurst, pork pies for pretzels, and London Pale Ale for Augustiner Helles. We'll all be drunk and fat but our economies would be booming!

28 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

I like the idea of an Anglo-Frankish alliance. We could trade bangers for bratwurst, pork pies for pretzels, and London Pale Ale for Augustiner Helles. We'll all be drunk and fat but our economies would be booming!

That sounds like a prime chance for our North American brethren to rip us off ;)

13 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed forward Gemel Smith to a two year deal.

small.png  Gemel Smith: 2 years, $ 1.8 million dollar contract ( $ 900,000.00 per season ).

13 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed forward Phil Varone to a one year deal.

small.png Phil Varone: 1 years, $ 925k thousand dollar contract ( $ 925,000.00 per season ).

Great to have some nhl call ups available! Happy to fill out in useable depth, after some losses overseas this summer, and after a few surprise demotions this fall!

5 minutes ago, greensman said:

Some of us oldies are still kickin around -_- 

Great to have ya back, that team's got some good pieces, wish you well with the retooling! 

Need to figure out who is good first :P

But firstly more important matters - time to make a new sig!

• Kaner locked and unlocked this topic

Archived