The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

49 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed forward A.J. Greer to a three year deal.

small.png  A.J. Greer: 3 years, $ 2.4 million dollar contract ( $ 800,000.00 per season ).

Movement : to Providence Bears please.

Very exciting late season addition! Doesn't look like he'll play tonight, so we'll warm him up in Providence. We hope to call him up in the next few days! 

CDCGML 2016/17 SCORING LEADERS 

OVERALL POINTS

small.png 130 Tuukka Rask

small.png 120 Carey Price

small.png 116 Shea Weber

small.png 109 Mark Sheifele

small.png 107 Sergei Bobrovsky

small.png 107 Cam Talbot

small.png 105 Artem Anisimov

small.png 103 Kevin Shattenkirk

small.png 102 Antoine Roussel

small.png 101 Devan Dubnyk

TOP FORWARDS

small.png 109 Mark Sheifele

small.png 105 Artem Anisimov

small.png 102 Antoine Roussel

small.png 099 Artemi Panarin

small.png 098 Jakub Voracek

TOP DEFENSEMEN

small.png 116 Shea Weber

small.png 103 Kevin Shattenkirk

small.png 095 Brent Burns

small.png 095 Erik Karlsson

small.png 091 Ryan Suter

TOP GOALTENDERS

small.png 130 Tuukka Rask 

small.png 120 Carey Price

small.png 107 Sergei Bobrovsky

small.png 107 Cam Talbot

small.png 101 Devan Dubnyk

TOP ROOKIES

small.png 083 Patrik Laine

small.png 077 Zach Werenski

small.png 071 Mitch Marner

small.png 065 Brandon Carlo

small.png 063 Brady Skjei

what a week of up and downs for the blues . nice to see that we moved to the 27th spot last night.

there is defintely more potential in this team, but injury setbacks and some players not warmed up  kept us on the bottom of of the league untill now.

i ll try to work on a blues team report tomorrow  . further i missed the players of month october ..will be merged with november.

players of the week will be back 

24 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Edmonton calls up Matt Hunwick off LTIR as he is playing again. @Primal Optimist

Place Paul Postma on waivers with intent to assign to West Coast Eagles. 

On 25/10/2016 at 9:13 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

Got it thanks.

On 25/10/2016 at 3:33 PM, Primal Optimist said:

In order to keep track of everything only claims sent to me in a PM will be deemed a registered official waiver claim. THank you. 

Also Waivers must be announced in their own post, adding the assignment is great however as it helps direct the Commish should the player clear, but for both of your waiver announcements the format ought to be as follows with no lines of text above or below it: (these two announcements will be accepted as is, but keep in mind for future please)

Waivers: The Maple Leafs waive Dave Hutchinson, for the purpose of assigning him to the London Knights

Apparently you didn't get it CS...

7 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Edmonton calls up Matt Hunwick off LTIR as he is playing again. @Primal Optimist

Place Paul Postma on waivers with intent to assign to West Coast Eagles. 

6 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

Apparently you didn't get it CS...

Nothing wrong with CS's post

to put a player on IR you PM Primal

to reactivate you just post in thread.

for the Postma to waivers part, I just use a header so it's more visible to the updaters  (activation: or waivers:) 

2 hours ago, greensman said:

Nothing wrong with CS's post

to put a player on IR you PM Primal

to reactivate you just post in thread.

for the Postma to waivers part, I just use a header so it's more visible to the updaters  (activation: or waivers:) 

PO has clearly stated that waivers must be announced in their own post. Not snuck in at the end of a post. I was merely relaying something we've been told half a hundred times :)

I hate one-game nights. No intrigue.

4 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

PO has clearly stated that waivers must be announced in their own post. Not snuck in at the end of a post. I was merely relaying something we've been told half a hundred times :)

You can certainly do multiple movements in one post as long as they are clear, and not lost in "welcome aboard" messages. Thats why i suggest the headers, but his post was clear.

Maybe leave the correcting to the correctors? ::D

9 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

Don't worry I picked up on it. Half a hundred and one haha

23 minutes ago, greensman said:

You can certainly do multiple movements in one post as long as they are clear, and not lost in "welcome aboard" messages. Thats why i suggest the headers, but his post was clear.

Maybe leave the correcting to the correctors? ::D

That post from PO I quoted is one of those correctors. It's a long-standing league rule. Clearly states that waivers requires a separate post.

Don't shoot the messenger here - maybe shoot PO if we're now allowed to hide waivers within other posts? And my main reason for mentioning it at all was that CS said three weeks ago that he got it, then forgot. It tickled me.

3 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

That post from PO I quoted is one of those correctors. It's a long-standing league rule. Clearly states that waivers requires a separate post.

Don't shoot the messenger here - maybe shoot PO if we're now allowed to hide waivers within other posts? And my main reason for mentioning it at all was that CS said three weeks ago that he got it, then forgot. It tickled me.

Turned on by a tickle eh? :unsure: 

2 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Turned on by a tickle eh? :unsure: 

It generally doesn't even take that much. I got turned on looking at my fridge last week, I kid you not.

Archived