The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Statistically Speaking: Eriksson an odd fit in Vancouver

googlesixtherapper

The only stats in that article is a link to a list of the top 35yr.old+ scorers in the league.

Thanks TSN, for, uh, explaining what to expect out of 31-going-on-36yr. old Loui Eriksson.

When I read TSN these days I usually just chuckle and wonder who eats this crap. Then I see the legions of Leafs fans online planning their parade route around their piles of draft picks and it makes sense.

How many overtime games did we lose last year.... At one point I think we were 0-9.  With Sutter healthy or a healthy blue line would have had at least 3-4 more points there.

Our third periods were also horrid.... Which was a direct cause of our injury issues and depleted lineup. At one point we had one forward missing from each line and 2 starting defencman .  

Not to mention we were a bubble team till that losing stretch at the end of the season. I just don't understand how TSN can constantly keep saying we don't stand a chance at a playoff spot with our offseason additions.  

1 minute ago, TheYjUstMaKeYoUwooZy said:

How many overtime games did we lose last year.... At one point I think we were 0-9.  With Sutter healthy or a healthy blue line would have had at least 3-4 more point there.

Our third periods were also horrid.... Which was a direct cause of our injury issues and depleted lineup.  

Not to mention we were a bubble team till that losing stretch at the end of the season. I just don't understand how TSN can constantly keep saying we don't stand a chance at a playoff spot with our offseason additions.  

i agree:)

I usually find it pretty tough to even get to the Canucks content on TSN these days, it's usually buried far beneath all the Matthews/Babcock/Shanaplan/Lamoriello/etc propaganda 

They've changed since the takeover.

2 minutes ago, Smiley2051 said:

I usually find it pretty tough to even get to the Canucks content on TSN these days, it's usually buried far beneath all the Matthews/Babcock/Shanaplan/Lamoriello/etc propaganda 

They've changed since the takeover.

They're playing up to their largest market to the detriment of the others.

Statistically speaking Jim Benning just landed the highest draft ranked rated Junior Defenceman in the world + the highest scoring available UFA,

out of 30 teams,  our GM got it done.

The cancers hating on this GM are complete buffoons as far as I'm concerned.

#InBenningWeTrust 

1 minute ago, Positive Canuck said:

Statistically speaking Jim Benning just landed the highest draft ranked rated Junior Defenceman in the world + the highest scoring available UFA,

out of 30 teams,  our GM got it done.

The cancers hating on this GM are complete buffoons as far as I'm concerned.

#InBenningWeTrust 

imo InBenning-I-Trust  BEST GM YET

Archived