The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Amazing Race: Mafia [Game Over: TP win!]

Where's Wellwood

1 minute ago, One one two said:

My body is but the lees of my better being.

Lees:  The sediment that settles during fermentation of beverages, consisting of dead yeast and precipitated parts of the fruit.

Right there with ya. I too like fornication. 

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Lees:  The sediment that settles during fermentation of beverages, consisting of dead yeast and precipitated parts of the fruit.

Right there with ya. I too like fornication. 

You're worse than Aladeen.

PSA- Language is flexible and we live in an age of untruth.

2 hours ago, One one two said:

You're worse than Aladeen.

PSA- Language is flexible and we live in an age of untruth.

Whom would be concerned of whom causing language inflexibility when whom, by their own admission, is concerned of whom maybe using language that whom might use in an improper way when whom is so inclined?

Anybody notice the hours at which Numb3r 16 had posted? He posted 13 hours ago, then twice ten hours ago, and then finally posted 9 hours ago. The he last time he posted on this thread was the 13 hours ago post to tell me that he had never played Mafia on CDC before. He at least got a teammate pm so why wouldn't he come the Mafia screen and post to check out the game? 

Also, Stam the good scam should probably stop FoSing people on the basis of what times they posted and how many reps they've given out.

If you want to look at last visited times, sure, but trying to FoS people for reading and not posting et al is just a waste of TiMe.

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Also, Stam the good scam should probably stop FoSing people on the basis of what times they posted and how many reps they've given out.

If you want to look at last visited times, sure, but trying to FoS people for reading and not posting et al is just a waste of TiMe.

Ok.

Archived