The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NO FRILLS II (Mafia Wins!!!)

JAY JAY

TL not posting much isn't unusual, but TL not even voting or posting once is concerning.

Numbers vote to tie is interesting. It will look really good on him if Stamkos were to be lynched/MK'd and reveal TP at any point because he wouldn't feel the need to tie the vote and potentially save a TP. On the FLIP side however, if Stamkos is lynched and revealed mafia, then there is our 2nd mafia. Still feeling Stamkos over Zfetch for now.

Vote 1: Stamkos

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

TL not posting much isn't unusual, but TL not even voting or posting once is concerning.

Numbers vote to tie is interesting. It will look really good on him if Stamkos were to be lynched/MK'd and reveal TP at any point because he wouldn't feel the need to tie the vote and potentially save a TP. On the FLIP side however, if Stamkos is lynched and revealed mafia, then there is our 2nd mafia. Still feeling Stamkos over Zfetch for now.

Vote 1: Stamkos

Tied to see if anyone would break it or do anything unusual 

12 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Sorry JJ

Vote One: Fetch

Vote Two: Fwy

12 hours ago, numb3r 16 said:

Vote1 Zfetch 

Vote2 fwy

12 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I'm hip and up-to-date with the trends.

Vote1 Zfetch 

Vote2 fwy

12 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Final Vote Count - Round 1

AV          ( 1 ) - Fwy
Zfetch    ( 3 ) - Stam, Falcon, Numb
Stam      ( 3 ) -  BJ, Zfetch, AV

NIGHTFALL ONE

RIP:

7. Alain Vigneault - Vanilla Town

Come on guys try not to be so gullible. lol :lol:

2 things stand out or should stand out.

1. The vote was tied late game. who tied it. Numbers. Stamkos was on his way out but numbers unvoted and voted Fetch, with no reason given.

2. I was the lone vote for AV

Im going to guess that Zfetch turns mafia. 

We as TP have to remember that TIES are bad for our game as we have to vote for 2 people and we can wagon which ever way we want with no consequences or reasons to explain our votes. We should remember this in the future. 

VOTE1 Zfetch

VOTE2 Numbers

1 hour ago, fwybwed said:

Come on guys try not to be so gullible. lol :lol:

2 things stand out or should stand out.

1. The vote was tied late game. who tied it. Numbers. Stamkos was on his way out but numbers unvoted and voted Fetch, with no reason given.

2. I was the lone vote for AV

We as TP have to remember that TIES are bad for our game as we have to vote for 2 people and we can wagon which ever way we want with no consequences or reasons to explain our votes. We should remember this in the future. 

VOTE1 Zfetch

VOTE2 Numbers

Why would numbers tie the vote if Z and numbers are both mafia? Why not just let Stamkos dangle?

VOTE1 STAMKOS

VOTE2 FWY

2 hours ago, fwybwed said:

Sorry I was a bit blind sided by the votes this should be TP not mafia.

Thus the reason for the last minute tie from numbers.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Why would numbers tie the vote if Z and numbers are both mafia? Why not just let Stamkos dangle?

VOTE1 STAMKOS

VOTE2 FWY

2 hours ago, fwybwed said:

Hope that makes better sense due to my earlier error.

2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

You people make me sick, AV is DEAD and I don't think any of you have shed a single tear. For shame.

Also, what was AV'a scum list? Wouldn't be surprised if he was targeted due to guessing most/all of the mafia.

This seems very playful to me...like an act :)

I looked for his list there is no list.. if you had too you would see that he only voted stamkos with out a guess. But mafia do not really read the thread. This is known <_<:lol:.

UNVOTE1 VOTE1 Stamkos

35 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

oops

UNVOTE1 VOTE1 Falcon

Ugh so many errors today... I better get back to work lol

Mafia don't read the thread eh?

UNVOTE2, VOTE2 FWY

If you truly are TP, then this lynch is still justified based on how little sense your posts make. Maybe you're not the armed gunman terrorizing the neighbourhood, but a blind man shooting his gun off is just as dangerous.

Archived