Nail

Ahead of free agency, Las Vegas has the following players available for trade:

Matt Calvert (CBJ)

Brett Connolly (WSH)

Zack Smith (OTT)

Dmitrij Jaskin (STL)

Ian Cole (PIT)

Mark Borowiecki (OTT)

All of these players may or may not be better value than the current players in free agency, and are all on teams which should be able to contend for the Cup next season. If any teams are looking for depth players on contenders, and want to make sure they can 100% get players they want, they are encouraged to contact me ASAP. If a deal can be struck before players start signing on July 1, you won't have to worry about the free agent madness ;) 

6 hours ago, Monty said:
On 6/26/2017 at 4:15 PM, Monty said:

Free Agency Notes:

As discussed with Nail, there will be a few UFAs that him and I discussed ahead of time, in which he will be handling negotiations, due me throwing a couple UFA offers out there. Otherwise, all UFAs will be handled by me.

Please note that my clients may not respond to all requests. While money talks, you must also sell why it is my client's best interest to sign with your team. While long explanations are not needed for lower tier UFAs, bigger named guy's do require a "sell job". It is also imperative that your first offer to my clients be the best that you can offer. "Player X" may receive upwards of 30 offers from GMs, whittling down these offers will begin immediately, which is why they may not continue negotiations or respond.

However, money WILL NOT be the deciding factor. For example, do not be surprised if you throw an offer for "Player X" at $2M-$3M more than the offer he signs for by another team. Fair value is important; however, fit and role is important as well.

Some free agents may negotiate after the initial offer, while some may have received a compelling offer and explanation right away as to why they should join a franchise, and may decide then and there that they have made their decision.

Also, ONE PM PER FREE AGENT. If I receive a PM with several free agent offers, my clients will not negotiate.

Format for sending in offer:

Player X Free Agent Offer

Lastly:

After a player as whittled down his list, gone into "stage 2" of an update as to where your offer sits, "stage 3" will either be waiting for those remaining teams to send in a new offer, or simply the player signing with a team.

Due to the amount of offers I will be receiving, I will not issue a response to every GM with "Player is going in another direction". Only the remaining teams in contention for said player will continue to have discussions.

This is why it is very important to not only offer a solid contract right off the bat that gets the players attention, but also outlining exactly what his role in the franchise will be.

7 hours ago, Nail said:

Waivers:

The Chicago Blackhawks have claimed Frans Nielsen off of waivers from the Pittsburgh Penguins.

The Blackhawks are excited to add a Player like Frans to our the NHL Roster. Thanks to GM @Tigs and League Commish´s and Agents @Nail @Monty and @Master Mindfor makin this possible.  

The Hacks will announce a Updated Roster  around Wedenesday

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To VGK: 2019 TBL 1st, 2018 TBL 4th

To TBL: Ian Cole (1.125M retained), Mark Borowiecki

Thanks to @Nail for getting this done fast. It's a tough pill to swallow any time a 1st is dealt, but we have been trying to get defensemen for some time now. Not being able to sign Polak or Irwin, and with our limited cap room this was the right move for us. Both are solid guys and can rack in the fpts. We are excited to have them and will work hard to get them re signed before this time next season. 

Bildergebnis für chicago blackhawks

CDCFL 2017/18 Projected Chicago Blackhawks Roster

Alex Killorn - Joe Thornton - Tobias Rieder

Andrew Cogliano - Frans Nielsen - Dustin Brown

Tim Schaller - Tom Pyatt - Cal Clutterbuck

Chris Thorburn - Adam Cracknell - Valeri Nichushkin

Christoph Bertschy - Blake Pietila

Jacob Trouba - Oscar Klefbom

Anton Stralman - Clayton Stoner

Kevin Connauton - Anthony Bitetto

Dean Kukan

Sergei Bobrovsky

Eddie Lack

Ähnliches Foto

Rockford Icehogs

Mario Lucia - Michael McLeod - Jordan Kyrou

Warren Foegele - Jacob Forsbacka-Karlsson - Kameron Kielly

Graham Knott - Francis Perron - Jaedon Descheneau

Givani Smith - TBA - Austin Poganski

Viktor Svedberg - Andrew Nielsen

Julius Bergman - Erik Cernak

Parker Wotherspoon - Erik Burgdoerfer

James de Haas - Joshua Jacobs

Kelly Summers

Spencer Martin 

Samuel Montembeault

Tyler Parsons

Unsigned Prospects : Jacob Cederhom , Keaton Middleton , Andrew Peeke , Tanner Kaspick , Gabriel Vilardi , Conor Timmins , Maxime Comtois

Pavel Koltygin , Zach Gallant , Macauley Carson 

ott_comp.gif

Ottawa Senators Pre-FA Roster

Tomas Hertl - Sam Reinhart - Elias Lindholm

Anthony Duclair - Tyler Bozak - Nick Schmaltz

Radek Faksa - Vladislav Namestnikov - Marian Gaborik

Chris VandeVelde - Anton Lander - Devante Smith-Pelley

Riley Barber

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Jaccob Slavin

Jonas Brodin - Jay Bouwmeester

Mikhail Sergachev - Erik Gudbranson

Paul Postma

Michal Neuvirth

Curtis McElhinney

*Bold = actively shopping

8 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

...I think you'll want to hear it...

To FLA: Patrick Kane

To LAK: 2018 FLA 1st, Anders Lee, Alex Debrincat

Well, I wasn't planning on moving Kane, at least not at this time. But with Seguin's contract coming up in 2 years, I knew I'd have to choose between them by next offseason. And with both Kane and Crawford, I was quite heavily invested in Blackhawks, a team I don't feel as strongly about as I did previously.

Add in questions about Kane's production with Panarin leaving, and I decided to ask who he'd waive for, just to see if there was a fit. When Florida (aka Team USA) came up, who just happened to have a lot of cap room free, I inquired, and we found a deal that worked for both sides.

Debrincat is the wildcard here. If he pans out, this should be a great deal for me. If he busts, then it's a definite Florida win.

16 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Well, I wasn't planning on moving Kane, at least not at this time. But with Seguin's contract coming up in 2 years, I knew I'd have to choose between them by next offseason. And with both Kane and Crawford, I was quite heavily invested in Blackhawks, a team I don't feel as strongly about as I did previously.

Add in questions about Kane's production with Panarin leaving, and I decided to ask who he'd waive for, just to see if there was a fit. When Florida (aka Team USA) came up, who just happened to have a lot of cap room free, I inquired, and we found a deal that worked for both sides.

Debrincat is the wildcard here. If he pans out, this should be a great deal for me. If he busts, then it's a definite Florida win.

I "busted" over this deal, which is a Florida win in itself.

38 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

...I think you'll want to hear it...

To FLA: Patrick Kane

To LAK: 2018 FLA 1st, Anders Lee, Alex Debrincat

This is the single biggest trade in the history of our franchise.

We'd like to start off by thanking the city of Los Angeles, California. It must have been tough to let go of the greatest hockey player in the world.

What an absolute honor(American Spelling) it is to bring in Patrick Kane. When all is said and done he will be the single greatest American hockey player of all time. 
To be able to bring him to the Panthers while still in his prime is a rare treat. The whole state of Florida is just ecstatic to have this guy here playing hockey.
He's an American hero and a national treasure, he can beat up a cab driver for every point he puts up next season and we'll still stand behind this guy.

Most importantly, he's going to finally end the Florida Panthers playoff drought.

"She" may have "said no", but we're saying YES 

Welcome to Sunny Florida, #88

26523.jpg

Spoiler

ftih7c.jpg

Archived