The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2016-17

Nail

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To CAR: Justin Williams

To SJS: Travis Dermott

Thanks to @Jaku for the pleasant negotiations. It was not easy to part with Dermott. All signs point to him being the Leafs first injury call up next season, and likely to be full time by 2018/19. However, with Gardiner and Kadri as Leaf rep, holding onto more didn't make sense for our club.

However, parting with Dermott made sense when bringing in "Mr. Game 7." While it's unknown where Williams will end up this off-season IRL, he's likely to sign with a competitor. I needed to jump on this right away in order to prepare my team for an actual playoff run next year.

Or, at least, make it past round 1.

On 2017-06-26 at 2:54 PM, Monty said:

Thanks to @Nail for the negotiations over the last little while trying to figure out which goalie would work in a trade here.

After news came out today that Elliott is in Winnipeg meeting with a real estate agent, and with a few GMs saying over the weekend that they heard Elliott wanted to go to Winnipeg, thought this made sense for me for the next few years.

While I don't have a bonafide #1 next season, having two goaltenders that will combine for over 40 wins, while also the possibility they can each squeeze in playoff games, I feel I've set my team up well for the 2017-2018 season.

Looks like you have 2/3 of the Philly trio now, not the Winnipeg goalie you wanted.

Pre FA roster with nearly 17 million in cap space.

MacArthur - Krejci - Voracek

Sanford - Dzingel - Meier

XXX - Cousins - Ward

XXX - Malgin - Miller

Phaneuf - Savard

Severson - Davidson

Bortuzzo - Gorges

Lehner

Kuemper

Did some work this year to improve my D but clearly my forwards are....lacking. Hopefully one or more of Scherbak, Lindberg, Wallmark or Chartier can make their big clubs this year, as well as Juolevi, Zboril and Olofsson on D.

Image result for arizona coyotes logoCoyotes Official Lineup 

Alex Burrows - Max Domi - Bobby Ryan

Anthony Mantha - Jansen Harkins - Jake Virtanen

Brendan Lemieux - Chris Wagner - Jack Skille

Brandon Tanev - Vernon Fiddler - Kurtis Gabriel

Marek Hrivik, Gabriel Gagne

Erik Johnson - Zdeno Chara

Dennis Seidenberg - Luke Schenn

Gustav Forsling - Nate Schmidt

Travis Sanheim

Mike Smith

Magnus Hellberg

(Just trying to get an idea where I am cap wise and thought I'd update what is on the sheet) @Nail

Archived