The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2016-17

Nail

IMG_1775.JPG.28f22c4039ca45fd0c00be4c16272e40.JPG

Adam Pelech has signed a 2 year offer sheet with the Los Angeles Kings, worth $7M ($3.5M AAV).

The Colorado Avalanche @Caboose have 7 day to match the offer, or receive Los Angeles' 2018 2nd round pick as compensation.

15 minutes ago, Monty said:

IMG_1775.JPG.28f22c4039ca45fd0c00be4c16272e40.JPG

Adam Pelech has signed a 2 year offer sheet with the Los Angeles Kings, worth $7M ($3.5M AAV).

The Colorado Avalanche @Caboose have 7 day to match the offer, or receive Los Angeles' 2018 2nd round pick as compensation.

Just now, Caboose said:

Match. 

@Nail

36 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Match. 

Colorado looks forward to seeing how much they will be paying Nikita Zadorov and Alex Chiasson. 

That's OK - only really desired Fleury & Pelech.

Both those players were definitely worth chasing, and I would have been happy landing one, even with an inflated bridge contract and giving up a 2nd. But the chance to make things tighter for a conference rival is a nice consolation prize.

3 minutes ago, D-Money said:

That's OK - only really desired Fleury & Pelech.

Both those players were definitely worth chasing, and I would have been happy landing one, even with an inflated bridge contract and giving up a 2nd. But the chance to make things tighter for a conference rival is a nice consolation prize.

48 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Match. 

Colorado looks forward to seeing how much they will be paying Nikita Zadorov and Alex Chiasson. 

You guys are a credit to our league.

Both very aggressive! Makes it fun...

48 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

He does have a point...

Doesn't feel right to get assets for a guy then get him back for free, when the other team got nothing out of him.

Well it's not something to take up with me, really. 

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

He does have a point...

Doesn't feel right to get assets for a guy then get him back for free, when the other team got nothing out of him.

Nothing but shrewd GMs-manship.

Just now, BM24 said:

I offered and got told yes so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

55 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Nothing but shrewd GMs-manship.

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

He does have a point...

Guys... as the guy on the other end if the trade... it doesn't matter. I looked at them to try and sign for cheap and was told they wanted more then I can afford. It happens. I don't fault BM for trying to get assets... I would do the same. 

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

He does have a point...

Also...gotta say...I wouldn't call Matt Irwin at $2.5 million "free".

Archived