The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

J23 posting tongue twisters is odd. I don't see the reason. Then to state early the it would be bad to lose him. 

To have a village role it would be best to be a bit more discreet.

You may not get lynched but im sure now that you have stated that you may get nkd. And if you don't, well then thats really suspicious.

Ok, so JJ disappears after all the accusations, and he is probably staying quiet now cause he don't wanna his name thrown around again. Also, BJ22 asking if this is a vanilla game, why would he think that, T-Rex would've clearly stated it if it was a Vanilla game. Maybe cause the host of past Vanilla games (aka JJ) and him were talking about it somewhere else.

8 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Ok, so JJ disappears after all the accusations, and he is probably staying quiet now cause he don't wanna his name thrown around again. Also, BJ22 asking if this is a vanilla game, why would he think that, T-Rex would've clearly stated it if it was a Vanilla game. Maybe cause the host of past Vanilla games (aka JJ) and him were talking about it somewhere else.

I like the shade on JJ. I'm pretty sure he's scum and laying low until we forget about him.

14 hours ago, J-23 said:

My power just came on, let's get this party started!

That is great! You can now join the game. Thank goodness!

So tell me, how was your power outage so selective?

I mean, you couldn't participate in the game thread but could in another WN thread.

How does selective power outage work exactly?

59 minutes ago, J-23 said:

So you are saying that two players who are undefeated as mafia, would be so blatantly stupid to give the extra elasticity to your obvious stretch of nothing.

Risky as scum that you would try so hard to get a TP lynched.

You must feel empowered with 2 big name players against me.

9 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

That is great! You can now join the game. Thank goodness!

So tell me, how was your power outage so selective?

I mean, you couldn't participate in the game thread but could in another WN thread.

How does selective power outage work exactly?

It's called data. All of a sudden you've been called out and you responded pretty fast. Hmm...

JJ do you notice that whenever someone calls you out you automatically insinuate they must be scum? I don't think this logic holds up at all considering villagers will often have incorrect reads. I also think it's bad for the sake of discussion to always OMGUS anyone raising concerns.

12 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Wait, you (JJ) and BJ are undefeated as mafia?? Well that's about to change lmao.

It is not about to change! At least for me. I don't know BJ's faction in this game.

I will be taking another TP loss though it would appear.

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

All those quick responses from JJ, now he all quiet again.

Really, I guess it would depend on your realization of time itself to make a determination as to how quick or not a response is.

Sorry if I don't stay with the thread every minute.

WHY are you tunnelling me so hard?!

Archived