The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

4 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

If your power outage kept you from entering the thread early or actually being surprised by the game starting, then, WHY?

Yes WHY? then didn't that same power outage affect your participation in another thread?

This just reads to me like a scum finding a minor point and trying to turn it into a big deal.

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

No, hockey game comes first, I wanted to stay updated with the hockey game..i'm also disappointed you're responding in under 10 minutes not 5. Step it up man.

What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with hockey.

You once again refuse to answer the question. Why is that?

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This just reads to me like a scum finding a minor point and trying to turn it into a big deal.

Nice to know that MR is just as bad at this game as everyone else.

It is a minor point isn't it? Yet J23 seems unable to answer the question.

A truthful answer would stop the question!

The big deal is being made by J23.

1. Stupid power outage made me miss the entire game.

1. Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

had to settle for the radio LOL

2. maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.fe24968cb5c29e14

J-23 replied to T-rex930's topic in White Noise

My power just came on, let's get this party started!
  3. maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.fe24968cb5c29e14

J-23 replied to T-rex930's topic in White Noise

Oh $&!# game started.
  4. My power is still out, I missed the whole game so far...

This is for JJ, my post history, I go on other thread when my power is out, using data, I come in this thread, then I turn my data off, power comes back on, come back to Mafia game.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Tbh, at what point does JJ's over the top defense become a complacent defense strategy rather than his TP meta? Seems like some, including myself at times, assumes a TP meta for JJ when he acts like this, but I *think* there are holes in this one.

*edited/fixed* 

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Tbh, at what point does JJ's over the top defense become a complacent defense strategy rather than his TP meta? Seems like some, including myself at times, assumes a TP meta for JJ when he acts like this, but I there are holes in this one.

He's hard to read sometimes, but I do feel like I sense a difference in this game. OTOH, last time he was scum (I think), I was on his team, and he played more cautiously.

Ffs was just about to start saying JJ is acting closer to his TP self with that defensiveness. 

Ugh you could have avoided the lynch pretty easily with lots of time to go. You didn't even have that much heat and half the reason I was so agressive was to get a reaction. Never claim or even soft claim this early. 

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Ffs was just about to start saying JJ is acting closer to his TP self with that defensiveness. 

Convenient ;)

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Quotes please. Is a man not allowed to agree?

Maybe. It's pretty easy to see though, I was just glancing over your posts and noticed a lot of pro J-23/agreeing with him posts.

Archived