The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jack Rathbone | #3 | D

3 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Have to like the way he's trending too. No points in his exhibition game, then a 1 point game, then 2 points, and finally 3 points in his last game. Started the year in the top-6, then played his way to the top-4, and now first pairing.

Like Doug McClean said about EP after his 5 point night...."is he to good for this league now"...!

They keep getting better, game by game, rather than year by year....

1 hour ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Have to like the way he's trending too. No points in his exhibition game, then a 1 point game, then 2 points, and finally 3 points in his last game. Started the year in the top-6, then played his way to the top-4, and now first pairing.

I'd like to see analysis of this trend from Sesame St's Count..like, what's next eh?

• Haha 2

Rathbone and Harvard have a pair of games this weekend.

First one is tomorrow versus Yale (7pm EST, 4pm in Vancouver).

Second game is early on Saturday versus Brown (12:30pm EST, 9:30am in Vancouver).

Both games are officially broadcast through the Stretch portal (probably both are PPV, usually $2.99 per game):

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/yale/#live

EDIT: The games will be on ESPN+ (paid subscription).

They probably will also end up getting streamed here.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Rathbone and Harvard have a pair of games this weekend.

First one is tomorrow versus Yale (7pm EST, 4pm in Vancouver).

Second game is early on Saturday versus Brown (12:30pm EST, 9:30am in Vancouver).

Both games are officially broadcast through the Stretch portal (probably both are PPV, usually $2.99 per game):

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/yale/#live

They probably will also end up getting streamed here.

I miss having prospects in Europe, we were kinda spoiled last year:angry: now we need to wait for later in the day to enjoy most of our prospects

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Hook ‘em together with tinfoil, and have the play “be the antenna” game.  :o

Was planning on something involving a laptop and Netflix, but this idea might be worth a try.

I'm assuming they need to stay absolute still and quiet for the "antenna" to work?

Or I could just find enough tinfoil to wrap them up so tight that they can't move or speak? 

• Haha 1

Just a correction on an earlier post. Tomorrow's game at Brown is a 7pm EST start (4pm in Vancouver).

Game is on ESPN/ESPN+, and also should be streamed here (check tomorrow but it's probably subscription/PPV):

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/brown/

I'll update with a link if there's a free stream available.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME

3 minutes ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

Rathbone is one 2nd on the list, on behind Fox and one ahead of Makar.

Rathbone for Makar straight up.

Will be interesting to see if he can maintain this level of production down there. Nice to see some Canucks defensive prospects on these lists!!!

58 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Will be interesting to see if he can maintain this level of production down there. Nice to see some Canucks defensive prospects on these lists!!!

I think he has a chance to stay about a point per game anyway, quite possibly more, depending on how much he plays, how often he pairs with Fox at 5v5, and how much PP time he gets. Harvard seems to be playing a bit of the ol' "firewagon" style of hockey this season, and the ECAC isn't exactly the strongest conference in the NCAA (in terms of overall quality of competition), so there will likely be many opportunities for the Crimson to run up the score and Jack to pickup points in the process. Regardless of his numbers, it can only be seen as a positive that Rathbone has settled in so quickly and elevated himself to a prime role on the team. It is his freshman year, after all (albeit in his D+2), so becoming a front line player this soon into his college career is very impressive. 

• Upvote 2