The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Utica Comets Thread

Where did this kid Tanner MacMaster come from?   He looks quite good and seems more than their D can handle.    I seem to recall the name from US College but wasn't on my radar.   Nice looking player.   Dahlen looks good away from puck too - I was curious about how he would do.

2 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Where did this kid Tanner MacMaster come from?   He looks quite good and seems more than their D can handle.    I seem to recall the name from US College but wasn't on my radar.   Nice looking player.   Dahlen looks good away from puck too - I was curious about how he would do.

He played at Quinnipiac University and I believe he signed an ATO with Utica after his college season ended. Almost a point per game at Quinniapic...

1 minute ago, Rick Blight said:

He played at Quinnipiac University and I believe he signed an ATO with Utica after his college season ended. Almost a point per game at Quinniapic...

I'm hoping the club takes a chance on him and offers him an ELC.  I think at the very least, he'd be good for the farm, and a decent gamble for bottom 6 replacement value for the big team.

7 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

He has decent wheels and looks ok size.   Nice find.

17 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

Real smart player. Sees the ice very well and always makes the right pass. Hope he is back next year.

Archived