The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Confederation (Canada Day Special) - MAFIA WIN!!!

Master Radishes

unvote TL

Figured it would be pretty clear that my opening post and vote was a joke. Between the Doctor Who season finale being the day before and it being the first real posts of the game (which are always spammy/introductory posts getting the game going) I was just posting to get into the game.

I don't see the sense in extending the round. We get 31 hours for round 1. Why drag it out another day? In my experience from mafia it is almost always a crapshoot the first couple of rounds no matter what is going on in the thread.

That being said, after looking through the thread I have a couple of gut feeling setting off my scum sense.

1. JL calling me out feels like it is either forced(scum) or just a joke. 50/50 feeling right now.

2. 211 (112?) flip flopping by calling my post a 10/10 entrance and then turning it around and voting for me is setting my scum sense ablaze.

3. BW straight fire out of the gate questioning everything. Its as if I never left. Strong town feel right now.

Don't have much of a read on anyone else yet.

Vote 211 for now. Hopefully more people will post and analyze closer to nightfall.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

We need more posts from villagers. There are too many low posters at this point in the game.

Can we have a rational discussion about sheriff cover? I think it still is the optimal play but I need others to support it if it's gonna work.

R1 BW

4 hours ago, J-23 said:

After my observations I have come to the conclusion that they're are little relevant posts, like seriously the only thing I see hat are relevant to the game are BW posts or people talking about how long the first round is. I say we lynch @Stamkos our usual first round lynch person when we have no one to lynch, unless he comes in the game and gives us a reason to not lynch him. King is also suspicious comes in the game taking bout how he wants to extend his thing, but then disappears. SIRENS SIRENS SIRENS SIRENS SIRENS.

4 hours ago, J-23 said:

Unvote, Vote: DM

t's clear that everyone is joking around early so I don't get you're points.

That is a quick switch.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

We need more posts from villagers. There are too many low posters at this point in the game.

Can we have a rational discussion about sheriff cover? I think it still is the optimal play but I need others to support it if it's gonna work.

do you want us to do results or what?

Archived