The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

33 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think most of Aladeen's game so far suggests town but I don't like some of the reasoning in this post. The bolded part comes across like someone reading the game from a mafia POV. I just don't see how him seeing a "deviation" in my game leads to those conclusions.

Honestly I just expect that kind of stuff, as odd as it was. 

That's too many assumptions but I agree that there is likely a wolf in that chat. I don't think I'd support lynching someone from that group as we want as many of them alive as possible to preserve that extra lynching ability. 

Ebwop. I SHROOPed lol. Surprised no one caught it.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm looking at the rules right now and it seems like the game is inherently scum-sided given that they make up 1/3 of the players. I hope this will be offset by the fact that we have 8 claimable roles but we'll see. 

Also, given how few kills there will be per night this game could go really really long. Like I'm talking 9 rounds to F3 or something like that lol. 

Sorry MR, just had to nitpick a tad. :P

Hmm this is the post that made me think beluga is mafia. Seems like something he would point out as scum to gain tp cred. 

Vote Beluga

9 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Hmm this is the post that made me think beluga is mafia. Seems like something he would point out as scum to gain tp cred. 

Vote Beluga

What about that post would give anyone town credit? I always talk about the game mechanics.

Guys let's not take j23's joke too far. :P I'm never a R1 lynch in a 30 player game.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

What about that post would give anyone town credit? I always talk about the game mechanics.

Guys let's not take j23's joke too far. :P I'm never a R1 lynch in a 30 player game.

Yeah you are a r2 lynch.:P.

Archived