The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

Extend round - 15 (Beluga Whale, Alain Vigneault, milk and honey, J-23, Dral, JohnLocke, King Heffy, Blue Jay 22, thejazz97, Two one one, Aladeen, Go Faulk Yourself, Stamkos, DoughtysCheck, Time Lord)

16 votes needed to extend round

The round has not been extended.

Update in progress.

(Sorry for the lateness.)

Vote count

Stamkos - 5 (J-23, Time Lord, Go Faulk Yourself, Beluga Whale, milk and honey)

Virtanen87 - 3 (thejazz97, King Heffy, Blue Jay 22)

Aladeen - 2 (DoughtysCheck, Two one one)

Dral - 1 (Zfetch)

Time Lord - 1 (Spoderman)

Go Faulk Yourself - 1 (Intoewsables)

thejazz97 - 1 (Dral)

J-23 - 1 (T-rex930)

Beluga Whale - 1 (Virtanen87)

No vote - 14 (Alain Vigneault, Baka, Aladeen, Armbar, DarthMelvin, JohnLocke, g_bassi13, Mufasa, HashtagNucks, OurTimeToShine, Stamkos, Mathew Barzal,, ilduce39, Caboose)

*If you spot a mistake, please let me know immediately.

Stamkos is set to be guillotined. You may have last words.

The mob of 50,000 Parisians surged forward as the deputies of the National Assembly dragged Stamkos out to meet his fate. "Every flipping time!" he screamed as the crowd grabbed him and hauled him up to the guillotine.

Stamkos was guillotined! He was...

Roland2.gif

Jean-Marie Roland
Jacobin (Vanilla Town)

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

The mob of 50,000 Parisians surged forward as the deputies of the National Assembly dragged Stamkos out to meet his fate. "Every flipping time!" he screamed as the crowd grabbed him and hauled him up to the guillotine.

Stamkos was guillotined! He was...

Hide contents

Roland2.gif

Jean-Marie Roland
Jacobin (Vanilla Town)

That's probably what Stamkos is thinking right now.

PLAYER LIST

GM
Master Radishes

Players

1. Alain Vigneault

2. Beluga Whale

3. Milk and Honey

4. Zfetch

5. Baka

6. Blue Jay 22

7. Virtanen87

8. Aladeen

9. Time Lord

10. Armbar

11. DarthMelvin 

12. JohnLocke

14. thejazz97

15. T-rex930

16. Dral

17. King Heffy

18. g_bassi13

19. J-23

20. Mufasa

21. HashtagNucks

22. DoughtysCheck

23. GoFaulkYourself

24. OurTimeToShine

26. Two one one 

27. Mathew Barzal

28. Ilduce39 

29. Caboose

30. Spoderman

Total: 28

Dead deputies

Stamkos (Jacobin) - guillotined

Intoewsables (Jacobin) - killed by Counter-Revolutionaries

I think either someone or someones Toews called out are mafia. 

Either that, or someone vintage decided Toews was the best player and he should be killed.

Either way, it's still time to lynch Dral

VOTE DRAL

19 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

As the deputies reconvened a cry went up. "Murder! Murder!" [Translated from the original French.]

"Ah damn," someone said. "Not him again."

Intoewsables was killed by the Counter-Revolutionaries! He was...

Reveal hidden contents

AIGUILLON_(Emmanuel-Armand_de_Vignerot,_

Armand, duc D'Aiguillon
Jacobin (Vanilla Town)

giphy.gif

Good luck, guys!

6 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm looking at the rules right now and it seems like the game is inherently scum-sided given that they make up 1/3 of the players. I hope this will be offset by the fact that we have 8 claimable roles but we'll see. 

Also, given how few kills there will be per night this game could go really really long. Like I'm talking 9 rounds to F3 or something like that lol. 

Sorry MR, just had to nitpick a tad. :P

1/3 was a standard ratio I tried to use while I hosted.

5 hours ago, J-23 said:

I know T-Rex posts was scummy but I think he was following the joke vote trend. That's how I saw it.

Thanks for spotting that.

Tbh, finding it real hard to keep up with this game when there are 10new pages to catch up on everything night.

Will try and make read after some more thorough digging.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Well this is certainly setting off some sirens.

If it wasn't clear, I was mocking this part of BW's post because it doesn't seem genuine. Would TP BW ever say this?

And jazz is an easy target because he's like the scummiest TP of all time and commonly makes posts like the ones BW called him for

First off wtf?

second my response to KH's crap post here:

5 hours ago, King Heffy said:

@Master Radishes, should we ask @Kryten if he'd like to take over for Armbar if the ban is in fact confirmed?

Aladeen looks like mafia Aladeen to me, using an opportunity to try to get 112 lynched. Virt's playing like a potato so far.  Very un-MVP like.  Mufasa's been repping erratically. 

I never tried to get 112 lynched only to extend the round and that is evidenced in these series of posts. Also it would only be scummy if 112 is for sure town... if I successfully got 112 lynched and she was scum is that still scummy?

this was 112's position on round extension (even after I laid out all the reasons it was in the Towns best interest to do so)

13 hours ago, Two one one said:

Let's not extend.

My post.

13 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Does everyone see? This is what I am talking about when it comes to 211.

Her post is so so scummy, especially considering everything that was just discussed. But if she was scum why would she do that? But if she was TP why would she do that? Why do you do this? 

Unvote;

Vote 211 

At least until the round is extended... I think it would be interesting to see if 211 was leading the votes nearer to the DL if she would push to have the round extended. I have my suspicions of what she would do. 

13 hours ago, Aladeen said:

I think there should be a wagon on 211 and I am going to

Unvote to extend the round (just like she wants) 

If I am able to do so. 

Gee you would think if I had a team with 7 other players on it maybe just one would follow my lead? Nope. No one. But I guess that I would dare try to see what 112 would do if she was in anyway pressured is scummy huh?

Her reasons for not wanting to extend the round:

13 hours ago, Two one one said:

i don't want to wait for nightfall and think a longer round will impair game-centred conversation

After that post I point out how her reasons aren't very valid. But I guess I am the only one that sees her reasons (or more accurately lack of reasoning) as scummy? 

To me it makes no sense for either town or mafia to make the plays she did. I thought the lovers were TP aligned unless one of them died so nothing she posted made any sense to me. 

Here I realized that the Lovers are an independent faction all in their own and now I see a more likely scenario for what 112 actually is.

12 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Oh nm, apparently the Lovers are a 3p

I don't think it's in the towns best interest to activate the SK so early hence:

12 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Unvote 211

Then BW comes and posts this:

9 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Here for a bit.

Honestly shocked there's this much resistance to a round extension given the circumstances. I guess this is just my mindset but it's ALWAYS the optimal play here no question. 

Completely valid but compared to what I posted about extending the round it's basically just saying people should extend the round cause he thinks it's a good idea.

And BW saying that leads to this? Interesting that I thought she may have a change of heart on round extension before nightfall.

9 hours ago, Two one one said:

fine

Vote Round Extension

Give me a break KH. The only way a vote for 112 at that point was scummy following my logic is if you know 100% she is Town and at that point the only way you know she is 100% town is if you're mafia or had a N0 investigation (MR didn't say anything about N0 investigations afaik) 

14 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Why is that? I think there's a decent discussion to be had here. We might need that extended round late in the game if the town is really stuck on a tough decision. Do we really need another day of random discussion hoping that someone slips up? Meh. 

Meh, it feels scummy

Well since Virt hasn't role claimed, he's either mafia or regular TP... if he's regular TP, he won't play and will be useless so

VOTE VIRT

and speaking of claiming, I'm a communicator...doc save me, sheriff investigate me, tp specials contact me, gg

Archived