The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

3 hours ago, Dral said:

Well since Virt hasn't role claimed, he's either mafia or regular TP... if he's regular TP, he won't play and will be useless so

VOTE VIRT

and speaking of claiming, I'm a communicator...doc save me, sheriff investigate me, tp specials contact me, gg

You drunk? 

There's no doctor, so you just signed yourself up to be killed by mafia. 

To me we need to be looking for anyone posting near EOD who didn't vote to extend the round. Also I would love to point out that all of Baka's fears about extending the round seemed pretty hollow since he didn't even post again after this post:

20 hours ago, Baka said:

I have no issue with the first round extension but feel it's lazy to immediately push it as the game starts as it doesn't always generate much valid conversation. Tightening the noose on some players should in theory force out some of the spam chatter and force players to defend themselves a bit as well as possibly have other players like a Mafia member try to shift heat off a fellow teammate. Things that can become more relevant as the rounds pass. Mafia could even push an extension later in the 1st round if the heat is on one of them.

We need to generate more game talk and I feel committing to an early extension can contradict that.

Interesting he says we need to generate more game talk as rationale to not extend the round but posts nothing at all after this point.

To me that doesn't seem like someone concerned with"generating game talk" 

vote Baka 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

To me we need to be looking for anyone posting near EOD who didn't vote to extend the round. Also I would love to point out that all of Baka's fears about extending the round seemed pretty hollow since he didn't even post again after this post:

Interesting he says we need to generate more game talk as rationale to not extend the round but posts nothing at all after this point.

To me that doesn't seem like someone concerned with"generating game talk" 

vote Baka 

Good catch imo.

Vote Baka

12 hours ago, J-23 said:

What are your guys thoughts on DM and the good points BJ made about it. It seems like DM is trying to fly under the radar a bit by not posting so the suspicions don't pick up again.

I think his actions are a bit suspect, but nothing apart from that stands out as scummy to me.

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

At what point does DM stop getting a curve? Because he didn't vote for a round extension, or for anyone in general, but posted immediately after the round was over on page 29. Does anyone disagree that he is a good lynch/vig target at this point?

no

Archived