The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

10 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Can't get rid of this on mobile.  I know someone gonna say what did u quote and It was bw post about not wanting to play anymore.  Anyway

vote extend round

If that is not happening like it's possible I think bassi is my choice just as he has voted and but added nothing albeit who has really added anything 

Vote bassi

23 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Let's here what @Mathew Barzal has to say imo. I think he's almost done reading up on those 15 pages that he said he was going to look at a couple days ago because I see his name below under recently browsing.

I haven't even started tbh, I just got the notification from MR giving me the warning. I'll read up in the next half an hour or so.

24 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Let's here what @Mathew Barzal has to say imo. I think he's almost done reading up on those 15 pages that he said he was going to look at a couple days ago because I see his name below under recently browsing.

I haven't even started tbh, I just got the notification from MR giving me the warning. I'll read up in the next half an hour or so.

Just now, thejazz97 said:

He attacked DC and said he should be lynched for "reasons". He had about four posts in a row that just seemed fishy, as well as he's been acting scummy all game.

At best, he's a wolfy TP.

Sounds like TP Z to me. Right now I'd put him as TP, as there are far more scummier posts and players. 

Archived