The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

39 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

I get this feeling that Jazz is really scummy. He's trying to play down the middle and be neutral and seem like he's helping the TP, but not actually really making a choice. It just feels kind of forced to make himself look active so he's not called out.

No, it's more that I'm still getting back into the swing of things and remembering how to play the game... also, I'm trying to move guys like Chara and Nash pretty actively in Puck league, so my attention hasn't been all here... sorry.

But hey, if you want my ideas, Zfetch stands out to me as at the very least a wolfy TP. Especially with the last four posts just now - it feels like he's trying to nail someone to the boards already rather than trying to uncover behaviour.

45 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

I get this feeling that Jazz is really scummy. He's trying to play down the middle and be neutral and seem like he's helping the TP, but not actually really making a choice. It just feels kind of forced to make himself look active so he's not called out.

I agree with this, didn't like his post where he was talking about hitting his head at work or something. It seemed scummy to me.

Archived