The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Tanev + Hutton for Sergachev (plus more)

On 2017-10-22 at 10:26 PM, Rob_Zepp said:

This thread?   I thought that was every thread.   The Virtanen haters have to move on to something.....

On 2017-10-22 at 10:26 PM, Rob_Zepp said:

This thread?   I thought that was every thread.   The Virtanen haters have to move on to something.....

Lol the Virtanen lover need to mention his name in every thread. Whenever he have a hit or a point.

On 10/22/2017 at 4:58 PM, Warhippy said:

I'd eat Callahan and foot for say Baertschi and a 3rd.

Sergachev has made Foote redundant and as with De'Angelo we've seen that Yzerman isn't afraid to ship out pro.ising young defensemen 

i bet you could do this with vanek instead of baertschi. especially since vanek plays the same wing as callahan so its an actual upgrade for them.

Basically, Lightning shed 5.8 million for the next two years and get a 3rd for foote? might have to send another D as well

4 hours ago, Ichiban604 said:

Lol the Virtanen lover need to mention his name in every thread. Whenever he have a hit or a point.

Yup, that's it.   I love Virtanen.   My only goal in life is to make sure he is noted in every thread.   You nailed it.

Out of curiosity, what is the colour of the sky in your world?  :huh:

17 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Yup, that's it.   I love Virtanen.   My only goal in life is to make sure he is noted in every thread.   You nailed it.

Out of curiosity, what is the colour of the sky in your world?  :huh:

I knew it!! Would you like me to make a tread on what the sky colour is?? I’m worried you will say I got nothing to do since Virtanen has arrived lol :lol:

45 minutes ago, Ichiban604 said:

I knew it!! Would you like me to make a tread on what the sky colour is?? I’m worried you will say I got nothing to do since Virtanen has arrived lol :lol:

You are entertaining - will give you that.   ::D    Please proceed with your sky colour thread - don't forget to slag a few young players as part of that process!  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

You are entertaining - will give you that.   ::D    Please proceed with your sky colour thread - don't forget to slag a few young players as part of that process!  :rolleyes:

Lol Thanks and thank you for your expertise.  This fourm is so lucky to have a Canucks analyst/Virtanen expert to be on 24/7, to correct their opinions. I hope you do get paid for your excellent service. :lol:

18 hours ago, Ichiban604 said:

Lol Thanks and thank you for your expertise.  This fourm is so lucky to have a Canucks analyst/Virtanen expert to be on 24/7, to correct their opinions. I hope you do get paid for your excellent service. :lol:

Uh, you're welcome.    My bill is in the mail.

tmimn.gif

3 hours ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

Stop proposing trades. You seem like a nice guy. 

I think he got the perma-ban some time ago lol.    He made up a fake thread about Horvat signing in the summer then proceeded to verbally attack a couple mods.  Haven't seen him since.  

Archived