The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Tanev + Hutton for Sergachev (plus more)

2 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Juolevi says hi - in ten years, perhaps one of those names will be proven to be better is my projection.   Seems too many see prospects outside their own viewpoint as being better than what they have in their own backyard.   If the DC game didn't wake people up to the special player that OJ is, perhaps multiple seasons in the near future where he is lauded throughout the league will help with that.

Nope!

He didnt play in the NHL last year... Total bust!

13 hours ago, kanucks25 said:

I know people are upset because Sergachev is an unproven prospect but he's about as elite as a prospect can get: Sergachev, Chabot and Dahlin are probably the three best young/prospect D-men not in the NHL currently.

I disagree, Joulevi is better than Sergachev IMO but i guess we will see in the years to come.

On 12/07/2017 at 7:23 PM, Hortankin said:

I know what your talking about lol.

But what I'm saying is in this particular thread I did not state we NEEDED Dahlin.. just ideas for different directions we could go.

I'll admit and kind of always do that I make a lot of threads.. but that's just the summer boredom kicking in.. idc about rep points on here tbh I kind of get a kick out of the minuses I get for saying positive things.. but if my threads bother people so much they do have this thing called a brain that can tell them not to click on it.

Funny.  Really.  Your like our little brother that we are embarrassed of growing up, but would equally hate not to have around to give noggies too.  Brain is ON and I still clicked it. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/12/2017 at 3:40 PM, Hortankin said:

Next year...

Edler Stecher

Del Zotto Gudbranson

Juolevi Sergachev

Trade Gudbranson for a huge return at the TDL (will be a ton of interest) 

Trade Edler to the Sens for a 1st.

Rest of year...

Del Zotto Stecher

Juolevi Sergachev

Pedan Subban

Win Dahlin

Future... 

Juolevi Dahlin

Sergachev Stecher 

Brisebois Subban/McEneny

You were right. Look at Sergachev now.

10 hours ago, HockeydownUnder said:

The good old thead revival. With Hutton's struggles to start the year and with Sergachev's fast start it does indeed look like it would be a good trade.

That said with Edler out, the Canucks really need Tanev on the back end

7 or 8 games into a season is always the best way to judge how the future will go without deviation.   For example, Dorsett will score more goals than McDavid.

2 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

7 or 8 games into a season is always the best way to judge how the future will go without deviation.   For example, Dorsett will score more goals than McDavid.

That's McDorsett to you, Bub.

This thread will have a Hutton, Edler and Joulevi bashing theme soon.

21 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

No it won't.  Canucks fans aren't like that.

Now let's try to get Foote away from Tampa for Boucher 

I keep coming back to that and wondering what it would take to make a deal happen.  

Tampa's biggest need is cap space.  Had canucks not spent that cap space on players like Eriksson and Gagner, we might be in a position to easily take on a Callahan type deal.

1 hour ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

I keep coming back to that and wondering what it would take to make a deal happen.  

Tampa's biggest need is cap space.  Had canucks not spent that cap space on players like Eriksson and Gagner, we might be in a position to easily take on a Callahan type deal.

I'd eat Callahan and foot for say Baertschi and a 3rd.

Sergachev has made Foote redundant and as with De'Angelo we've seen that Yzerman isn't afraid to ship out pro.ising young defensemen 

Archived