The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

5 minutes ago, apollo said:

Have they though? :P 

I'm hearing they are begging to stay in NY... since for the first time in their careers... they have real men to look up to as leaders. 

Malkin's Previous Captain... Crosby 

Kane's... Toews

Kuznetsov's... Ovechkin

Those 3 aren't half as good of leaders or hockey players as Daniel:goat:, Henrik:goat:, Bieksa:goat: are. 

Let me know when Crosby, Toews, and Ovie are all on the ice for a goal this nice ;)

In all seriousness, and %100 homerism aside. I think this is arguably the nicest goal ever scored on ice. The level of skill and precision, is unlike any other. 

Exactly, who wouldn't want these guys leading the way? While I wouldn't go so far to say someone like Crosby is a terrible leader, I just can't imagine Malkin, Kane, or Kuzy wearing a C.

And yes, that is one of, if not the most beautiful goal ever scored. I'm sure there are others from back in the day, but goaltenders and defencemen have never been as good as they are today - making it all the more impressive they pulled that off.

24 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

:picard::picard:  the setbacks wont stop and the season is just one day old  .... if these things keeps going ...i ll probably have to make a hard decision for myself 

Don't worry - Lindholm, Wiercioch, and Bereglazov all got sent down. That's half my defense  gone

CDCP1718.jpe.15469743e3d0fc373c688ae32108ea34.jpe

On behalf of the Commissioner Team, I am pleased to announce the new General Manager of the Colorado Avalanche - @PRIMO88

Please give him a few hours before you message him with offers as he's not even set up on Fantrax yet.

Welcome to the league! :)

Winnipeg Jets Lineup:

Boone Jenner – Leon Draisaitl - Mats Zuccarello@

Colin Wilson – Brian Little - Ryan Hartman
Brock Nelson - Andrew Cogliano - Kevin Fiala
Artturi Lehkonen - Austin Watson - John Hayden
Mikka Salomaki

Mark Giordano© - John Carlsson@
TJ Brodie - Travis Hamonic
Oscar Klefbom - Stephen Johns
Brett Kulak - Ryan Pulock

John Gibson
Darcy Kuemper

Portage La Prairie Dogs
Troy Terry  - Vladislav Kamenev – Tyler Motte
Nikita Gusev - Cole Cassels – Matt Puempel
Justin Bailey - Mark McNeil - Scott Kosmachuk

Emerson Etem - Tanner Richard

Thomas Chabot - Jake Walman
Jordan Schmaltz - Ville Pokka
Ethan Bear - Parker Wotherspoon
Carl Neill

Joonas Korpisalo

Jon Gillies
Jordan Binnington

Unsigned prospects:

Casey Mittelstadt
Juuso Valimaki
Jesper Boqvist
Jonah Gadjovich
Stelio Mattheos
Kirill Maksimov
Kyle Olson
Ben Mirageas
German Rubtsov
Cam Morrison
Trent Frederic
Adam Fox
Erik Foley
Aapeli Rasanen
Matthew Philips
Mikhail Berdin

Jets trade winds:

The Jets are considering moving one of our top 4 blueliners - inquiries are welcome - (but don't ask for Klefbom folks - refer to top 4 posted above).   A young D would need to be the principal.

Also considering moving top unsigned prospects (and picks) - again, feel free to inquire if interested - would be looking for a hockey trade (not volume of lesser assets - but would also consider adding them to a larger deal for the right return).  Preference given to older prospects.

Roster forward - Colin Wilson is available to a team looking for a consistent middle six forward - price is reasonable given his move to Colorado (could be a good pickup for a rebuilding team - who knows where the AVs finish in the future.

Finally, Darcy Kuemper is available to a team looking for an NHL backup - open to options - one for one, or including him in a larger deal.

Best of luck fellow GMs (except apollo....btw apollo, wanna swap 1sts again?)

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

Best of luck fellow GMs (except apollo....btw apollo, wanna swap 1sts again?)

If I had my first I wouldn't... I'd feel bad taking the #1 pick considering I already have the #32 pick of the draft with your second rounder ;)

Nashville Trade Alerts & Tidbits: 

• Currently sitting with a surplus of cap space. Willing to take on bad contract(s) as long as it makes sense. Hoping for guys that play a regular shift. Ideally a forward
  • GM Apollo of CDCP has met with Jim Benning IRL ... heated words between them as perennial superstar to be, Jayson Megna has been treated unfairly and is forced to play in Uitca. Apollo has taken the matter to court and will one way or another, get superstar Jayson Megna on an NHL roster. 
  • Sidney Crosby spoke to reporters this morning and told them he's never played with such incredible leaders as he has on this team. Saying "Burrows is the greatest man I've played for... I aspire to be the man he is" . He also mentioned the likes of Thomas Vanek and Alex Edler as huge leaders. Further said "We have the greatest 1-2 punch in net... of all time!" 

Because my team is... rebuilding, to put it lightly... I'm going to provide monthly updates of Ottawa's prospects. Something the IRL Canucks don't really provide.

Highlights - 

1) Aleksi Heponiemi and Tyler Steenbergen obliterate the Brandon Wheat Kings. Steenbergen with 4 goals!

2) Vince Dunn, unexpectantly, graduates to the NHL!! (For Now). IRL Coach Mike Yeo, "Dunner was a little more solid... and a little bit more reliable and consistent" in reference to beating out highly touted prospect Jake Walman. This is very encouraging considering Dunn is an offensive defenseman.

3) As Expected, prospects to graduate include Matt Barzal, Gustav Olofsson, and Haydn Fleury. Players that were close were Adin Hill and Neal Pionk.

P/G = Points per Game, L-P/G = Last years point per game.

QMJHL     GP G A P P/G L-P/G
D. Noël 18 LD Val-d'Or Foreurs 5 2 2 4 0.80 0.49
O. Somppi 19 C Halifax Mooseheads 0 0 0 0 0 -

OHL     GP G A P P/G L-P/G
W. Bitten 19 C Hamilton Bulldogs 4 1 3 4 1.00 0.88

WHL     GP G A P P/G L-P/G
A. Heponiemi 18 C Swift Current Broncos 3 1 8 9 3.00 1.19
M. Geekie 19 C Tri-City Americans 4 1 4 5 1.25 1.25
T. Steenbergen 19 LW Swift Current Broncos 3 6 5 11 3.67 1.25
C. Hart 19 G Everett Silvertips 2 3.70 1 - 1 - 0 0.905

KHL     GP G A P P/G L-P/G
V. Tkachev 22 LW Admiral Vladivostok 14 4 8 12 0.86 0.80

Liiga     GP G A P P/G L-P/G
M. Niemelainen 19 LD HPK 2 0 0 0 0.00 -

NCAA     GP G A P P/G L-P/G
J. Norris 18 C University of Michigan 0 - - - - -
E. Barratt 18 C Penn State 0 - - - - -
J. Oettinger 18 G Boston University 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 -
J. Dugan 19 C Providence College 0 - - - - -
A. Limoges 20 C Penn State 0 - - - - -
D. Sikura 22 C Northeastern University 0 - - - - 1.50
J. Adams 22 C Union College 0 - - - -

-

AHL     GP G A P P/G L-P/G
M. Barzal 20 C Bridgeport Sound Tigers 0 - - - - -
V. Dunn 20 LD Chicago Wolves 0 - - - - 0.63
Z. Senyshyn 20 RW Providence Bruins 0 - - - - -
G. Gagné 20 RW Belleville Senators 0 - - - - 0.15
M. Luff 20 RW Ontario Reign 0 - - - - 0.50
H. Fleury 21 LD Charlotte Checkers 0 - - - - 0.38
M. Pettersson 21 LD San Diego Gulls 0 - - - - -
A. Hill 21 G Tucson Roadrunners 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 -
V. Vanecek 21 G Hershey Bears 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 -
N. Pionk 22 RD   0 - - - - -
G. Olofsson 22 LD Iowa Wild 0 - - - - 0.41
G. Molino 23 C Utica Comets 0 - - - - -

Players under 23 will be included in the AHL section until they play half an NHL season

Archived