The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Zfetch

8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Bold, but don't think so. She claimed an uncommon role early in R1, and has been questioning others who claim a similar role. I doubt she would claim switcher as mafia given how she wouldn't know how many others could be one.

If she's a mafia switcher, I don't think she would assume that there's a TP switcher. And for some reason role claims are easily believed, so it basically gave Hashtag a ticket to the end of the game (which is probably still going to happen even though I'm pointing it out)

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why her? There are 2 others claiming the same role that have not been as upfront with their actions.

Why would J-23 put attention on himself as mafia? To potentially get hashtag lynched when he can just MK her?

In AV's case, I don't see why anyone would ever want to be the 3rd one to claim a role unless it's the truth. 

5 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

The role doesn't say anything about there being more then one Switcher in the game.

So it would be a really awkward move for a Mafia Switcher to come out in the fashion I did.

There's definitely something going on with TL though.
Not sure why i'd be his first and consistent person to vote for.

Originally I thought there was one switcher and they'd be 3P based on Zfetch's tendency to make the 3P a big deal, or mafia because it doesn't seem like a TP role to me. I guess I was wrong about that last part though.

20 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

If she's a mafia switcher, I don't think she would assume that there's a TP switcher. And for some reason role claims are easily believed, so it basically gave Hashtag a ticket to the end of the game (which is probably still going to happen even though I'm pointing it out)

Why would J-23 put attention on himself as mafia? To potentially get hashtag lynched when he can just MK her?

In AV's case, I don't see why anyone would ever want to be the 3rd one to claim a role unless it's the truth. 

I agree with a large majority of what you said.

I lean more towards not trusting AV's claim. 
I forget who mentioned the possibility of two switchers and they swap roles with who the other picked.

AV jumping in adds much more uncertainty. 

I would really like to hear from J-23. Him being so silent after being asked a fairly crucial question is very suspicious. Gives him time to talk to teammates about how to answer.

3 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Ahh yes.

@J-23 who did you choose?

BJ has openly stated he is no longer the doc. if J-23 choice were maf before he/she may not be now making  BJ maf. Hmmmm We need that confirmation. Pure speculation tho

I jyst got the role this round, haven't chose anyone yet.

1 minute ago, HashtagNucks said:

That's definitely not how my switcher role works

Well all I know is I am a Switcher, who is a TP. If you want me to prove it, please lynch me this round. Then all these other guys like AV, and # will be &^@#ed.

5 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Hash who did you pick?

And J-23 since you are now switcher What was your previous role???

I said it right after nightfall, I switched with Blue Jay. Who has since confirmed.

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I am roleblocker. If I tell you who I chose in nightfall, it may change things up..am I allowed?

You are? Then how did you just become the switcher?

Please do share who you blocked and what's happened since then.

Just now, HashtagNucks said:

I said it right after nightfall, I switched with Blue Jay. Who has since confirmed.

You are? Then how did you just become the switcher?

Please do share who you blocked and what's happened since then.

I role blocked you, it may explain why your nightfall with choosing BJ22 didn't work.

Just now, HashtagNucks said:

It did work. It switched Blue Jay's role according to him.

And why would you block someone claiming a role, they were going to prove via using it at nightfall

You sure bud..read the role over again, and can you quote the post where BJ said his role switched, I think I missed it..

Archived