The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Zfetch

In my opinion, those who have posted less and stayed away from hot topics of conversation are more likely to be mafia than certain claimers. Specifically, 112 and Stamkos. Problem is I don't think both are mafia either because I don't think 112 would shave a teammate since the situation is not necessary. 

We stand at 4 mafia, 5 switchers, 2 sk

THATS A BIG RATIO GIVEN THE SK LOOK LIKE TP AND YOU GUYS ONLY BOTHER THINKING ABOUT THE SWTICHERS

Anyways, so this round I die.
This means TL is dead as well.

3 mafia, 4 switchers, 1 3P

First off, you guys are screwed unless you activate the Switcher purely numbers wise. (3/4 is not the same as 1/3)

So here is where we kill BJ.
You guys literally have no brain so maybe you hit lucky and get one of my teammates.

2 mafia, 3 switchers, 1 sk

And that's when you're pretty much screwed.

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

We stand at 4 mafia, 5 switchers, 2 sk

THATS A BIG RATIO GIVEN THE SK LOOK LIKE TP AND YOU GUYS ONLY BOTHER THINKING ABOUT THE SWTICHERS

Anyways, so this round I die.
This means TL is dead as well.

3 mafia, 4 switchers, 1 3P

First off, you guys are screwed unless you activate the Switcher purely numbers wise. (3/4 is not the same as 1/3)

So here is where we kill BJ.
You guys literally have no brain so maybe you hit lucky and get one of my teammates.

2 mafia, 3 switchers, 1 sk

And that's when you're pretty much screwed.

What

1 minute ago, HashtagNucks said:

I like this idea. But I still think J-23 is mafia

Its something that definitely will have to be dealt with next round. All the puzzle pieces aren't adding up. J23 claims he got his role switched to a switcher, but the 2 switchers claiming to be round 1 switchers (AV and you) say that I was the target. Someone would have had to target J23 to get his role switched, but I haven't seen anyone say that yet. I don't want to lynch him yet because it seems to bold to be claiming what he's claiming as mafia, but something isn't adding up.

Archived