The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, gmen81 said:

Advantage pittsburgh. They have Plekanec, Debrusk, Riley Nash and Donato( if he plays) vs Matt Grzelyck

Trailing team has more players, can't write this stuff. Game 7 show down! :lol:

Also, congrats to COL prospect Martin Necas on his team's big win!

Okay guys, as far as I can tell, all signings and everything are up to date.  If I've updated your chart in the last 3 days it has also been transitioned to offseason, pending UFA/RFAs off the roster etc. and should be complete.

I will work my way through the rest of the teams as I can get to them, but pro tip, posting in here and asking will bump you to the head of the line.

28 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Okay guys, as far as I can tell, all signings and everything are up to date.  If I've updated your chart in the last 3 days it has also been transitioned to offseason, pending UFA/RFAs off the roster etc. and should be complete.

I will work my way through the rest of the teams as I can get to them, but pro tip, posting in here and asking will bump you to the head of the line.

Tampa please!

1 hour ago, Nail said:

Thanks! I think Alexei Emelin should be a UFA now though, and while we're at it, we'll release Andrei Mironov as he's signed in Europe (https://www.milehighhockey.com/2018/3/3/17076434/andrei-mironov-heads-back-to-russia-khl-with-some-choice-words-for-the-colorado-avalanche

Not sure how I missed him, I remember looking at him :lol:

On 2018-04-23 at 12:57 PM, Bombastik der Teutone said:

http://www.eliteprospects.com/article.php?id=315

maybe one positive note besides so many setbacks this season for the blues 

business all around ...hope to get the blues team report done this week 

Some guy named Ryan Biech has an article up on him on NHL.com as well FWIW ;)

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/news/vancouver-canucks-elias-pettersson/c-298233048

7 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Islanders please... would like to get a solid idea on the team heading in to summer. Cheers 

It looks like the Jets will likely move on to the second round, but the talk around town has been rumours that GM c2x is closing in on a trade that sources could only say is “substantial”.  The sources also revealed that the club was involved in meaningful dialogue with at least 2 other clubs, so more moves could be on the way.  Could the rumours be true? We’ll have to wait until after the Jets season ends to find out!

ARZ.png.c0fe20bef3791fcfb1dd0fc0ab423813.png

2017-18 Arizona Coyotes 2nd round roster:

Ondrej Palat - Cody Eakin - Yanni Gourde

Devante Smith-Pelly - Joonas Donskoi - Craig Smith

Ryan Callahan - Dominik Simon - Cedric Paquette

Marko Dano - Erik Condra

Victor Hedman - Marc Eduard Vlasic

Brendan Dillon - Tim Heed

Erik Cernak

Louis Domingue

Pheonix Copley

(damn you Toronto)

@canuck2xtreme

Congratulations to @ActionJax09 on a well deserved playoff series win.

Obviously, a pretty gut wrenching way to see me Caps go down. We had another great season but the East is a beast and we didn't quite have the weapons or the fire power that some other teams had in the first round this year.

With the majority of our core locked up and a very inexperienced group of up and coming defensemen both on our NHL team and within our system; we believe that we are set up to continue to be a very competitive team.

Thank You to all the executives and the other GM's for continuing to put in the consistent effort to make this such a truly incredible league.

We will have discussions with our upcoming free agents and continue to evaluate our roster and make decisions accordingly. All inquiries are welcomed though major changes are not expected at this point.

Thanks again and good luck to the remaining teams.

Go Jets Go!

A tough first round matchup that ultimately won't affect the 2nd round, as neither of us have enough players left to make a good fist of it - but well fought @Drouin. I'm sure that we'll battle for many years to come!

Archived