The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

The Devils would like to congratulate @winterhawks and your Senators on a fine season, our series was much closer than the eventual point gap would show and had San Jose and Anaheim went longer into their series I have no doubt our series would be going down to the wire. All the best to the Senators moving forward!

NEW JERSEY DEVILS PLAYOFF ROSTER ROUND 2!

Alex Ovechkin - Viktor Arvidsson - Reilly Smith

Calle Jarnkrok - Derrick Brassard - Jonathan Marchessault

Andre Burakovsky - Nick Bonino - Carl Hagelin

Miikka Salomaki - Jay Beagle - Austin Watson

Tomas Nosek - Tom Kuhnhackl

Torey Krug - John Carlson

Colin Miller - Kevan Miller

Michal Kempny - Joonas Lyytinen

Braden Holtby

Philipp Grubauer

PLAYOFF RESERVES

Peter Cehlarik

Teddy Blueger

Alex Dergachyov

Tyler Moy

Giovanni Fiore

On 4/9/2018 at 9:19 PM, Captain Azzy said:

VANCOUVER CANUCKS PLAYOFF ROSTER

Brian Gibbons - Nate Thompson - Josh Anderson

Matt Cullen - Brian Boyle - Ryan Fitzgerald

Zdeno Chara - Brent Burns

Will Butcher - Chad Ruhwedel

Johnny Oduya - Kevin Bieksa

Andrey Pedan - Andy Welinski

Frederik Andersen - Peter Budaj

VANCOUVER CANUCKS PLAYOFF ROSTER

ROUND 2

Ryan Fitzgerald

Zdeno Chara - Brent Burns

Andrey Pedan - Chad Ruhwedel

Peter Budaj

This should be fairly quick :lol:

Columbus Blue Jackets - Playoff Roster

LW                                     C                             RW

Rick Nash               Paul Stastny                     TJ Oshie  (A)

Tom Wilson             William Karlsson               Bryan Rust

Riley Sheahan        TJ Miller                           Josh Jooris                       

Noah Rod                Frederick Gaudreau                                               

LD                                                  RD           

Justin Schultz                      Justin Braun (C)     

Braydon Coburn                   Nick Holden

Julius Bergman

G

Marc-Andre Fleury

2 hours ago, Ty Webb said:

Rick Flair to Hulk Hogan "I'm Waiting"  @Mike Vanderhoek

Thanks for the memories...yeah i said it. I was a Wrastlin Watchin, Gum Chewin, Cyndi Lauper LIstenin, Mick FOley cheerin houligan when I was a kid. In fact, I see your Nature Boy and raise you a "Good ENough".

to quote Roddy Piper at 1:52 into the video: "Now why don't you take your face back inside there and make a suitcase? Buh Bye" (*yeah i feel left out of the post season trash talk, and its one hell of a chirp))

*Note on the Rangers Team Sheet, Stepan Falkovsky's note with his contract details was accidentally deleted...in case you need it i went back and found his original signing in the GML: pretty sure he has one year remaining on that deal, and he is now a Ranger via a January 2018 Trade. No biggie, but just noticed. Thanks for your time guys.

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed defenseman Stepan Falkovsky to a two year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Stepan Falkovsky: 2 years, $ 1.4 million dollar contract ( $ 700,000.00 per season ).

EDIT: I See actually he is listed twice...lol...the one below my minor league goalies can be deleted i guess? 

53 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

*Note on the Rangers Team Sheet, Stepan Falkovsky's note with his contract details was accidentally deleted...in case you need it i went back and found his original signing in the GML: pretty sure he has one year remaining on that deal, and he is now a Ranger via a January 2018 Trade. No biggie, but just noticed. Thanks for your time guys.

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed defenseman Stepan Falkovsky to a two year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Stepan Falkovsky: 2 years, $ 1.4 million dollar contract ( $ 700,000.00 per season ).

EDIT: I See actually he is listed twice...lol...the one below my minor league goalies can be deleted i guess? 

Yeah, had to get creative with where to put your players due to the sheer volume of defenceman... :P 

now that there are some open slots I moved them back to D. I’ll fix that line when I get to the computer tonight. 

For Immediate Release:

Rangers Head Office

Madison Square Garden

The New York Rangers General Manager and Rinkside Frank's Quality Control Officer has made it known throughout the league that the rights to pending RFA's Marek Hrivik, Brenden Kichton, Tyler Graovac, and notably former 11th overall pick Duncan Siemens are available. Also of interest may be UFA netminder rights, under the right circumstances. All offers will be considered for these fine lads individually or in a bundle..... picks, bodies, players....we are open to any offers,  make a fair pitch and you will not go unanswered. 

This is only the beginning of our offseason heavy lifting, stay tuned while we work hard to bring meaningful games back to Madison Square Garden next Season, including March, April and beyond!!

David Pastrnak -Tomas Hertl - Patric Hornqvist

Tim Schaller - PE Bellemare - Ryan Reaves

Sean Kuraly 

Josh Morrissey - Jacob Trouba

Ben Chiarot - Brian Dumoulin 

Jon Merill - Jakub Jerabek

Pekka Rinne

Anton Khudobin

Archived