The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

Just now, Monty said:

78D7488C-5F28-479E-98E8-24A77A0B9C77.jpeg

The Chicago Blackhawks have signed Nate Prosser to a one year deal, worth $1.35M.

@Bombastik der Teutone

@Nail

Thanks @Monty for the easy Negotations.

We are happy to welcome back Nate Prosser to Windy City. He´has been allways a solid Depth Addition on the Defence and we

hope that he will help our Team to compete for a Playoff Spot this Season.

Nate Prosser on the Active Roster please 

Oilers Current Line-up 

Huberdeau - Barkov - Boeser

Hartman - Matthews - Burakovsky

C. Wilson - Eakin - Vanek

Chiasson - Ennis - _______

_______ - Nolan

IR: Hossa, Dorsett, McGinn

Provorov - Subban

Werenski - Theodore

Chabot - _______

_________

Rinne-Keumper

In Camp competing for roster spots:

F: Bjork, Kostin, Turgeon, Marody, Kosmachuk, Fitzgerald, Thurkauf, Gregor, Gropp, S. MacKenzie

D: Bear, Walman, Bigras, Pilut, Mantha, C. Jones, 

G: Gilles, C. Gibson

Announcement:

Teams with players who are physically unable to perform and have been LTIR'd (for life) in the NHL will be allowed to terminate those contracts at anytime now.

The GMs with players in this situation include @Bombastik der Teutone, @theminister, @D-Money, @Canuck Surfer, @Sidney Crosby., and myself.

Should you want to clear the contract spot, just post in the thread that you'd like to terminate said player.

Vegas would like to terminate the contract of Henrik Zetterberg.

23 minutes ago, Nail said:

Announcement:

Teams with players who are physically unable to perform and have been LTIR'd (for life) in the NHL will be allowed to terminate those contracts at anytime now.

The GMs with players in this situation include @Bombastik der Teutone, @theminister, @D-Money, @Canuck Surfer, @Sidney Crosby., and myself.

Should you want to clear the contract spot, just post in the thread that you'd like to terminate said player.

The Oilers terminate the contracts of Marian Hossa and Derek Dorsett

800px-VegasGoldenKnightsWordmark.png&key

The Vegas Golden Knights have made the following roster moves this evening:

Pierre-Olivier Joseph has remained unsigned and will return to his CHL team for the 2018-19 season.

Aaron Luchuk, Zack MacEwen, Otto Somppi, Petrus Palmu, Lukas Jasek, Dmitri Sokolov, Reid Boucher and Henrik Haapala have been assigned to the AHL.

The following players still remain in training camp:

Forwards (22) -

Spoiler

Alexander Steen

Alex Kerfoot

Axel Jonsson Fjallby

Brandon Dubinsky

Brendan Gallagher

Brock McGinn

Casey Mittelstadt

Dylan Gambrell

Dylan Sikura

Erik Foley

Jan Kovar

Jason Dickinson

Liam Foudy

Loui Eriksson

Martin Kaut

Matthew Highmore

Michael Lindqvist

Rasmus Asplund

Semyon Der-Argunchintsev

Valeri Nichushkin

Ville Meskanen

William Karlsson

Defensemen (10) - 

Spoiler

Dan Dekeyser

Fredrik Claesson

Jake McCabe

Jon Merrill

Kyle Capobianco

Marc-Edouard Vlasic

Mason Geertsen

Rasmus Dahlin

TJ Brodie

Victor Mete

Goaltenders (3) - 

Spoiler

Anton Forsberg

Hunter Miska

Scott Darling

8E969A40-4479-4EDF-AE6C-7E9CAB2F4F5B.png

Thought my lineup was all but set, but have had players during preseason who are starting to make a legitimate push to make their opening night rosters IRL:

Carsen Twarynski

Travis Boyd

Spencer Foo

Alexander Volkov

Libor Sulak

Collin Delia

Biggest shocker is Stolarz. After sitting out all of last season due to 2 injuries, he’s played incredibly well in the preseason. And with injuries to Alex Lyon and (surprisingly) Michal Neuvirth, he has a real shot at backing up Brian Elliott to begin the season.

Busy week... but expect a couple training camp announcements tomorrow. Cuts to come with some waivers. 

Also an announcement in regards to our AHL team. Rumour is the Lightning brass has terminated their agreement in Florida and are moving the team to Western Canada. Again more to come

1 hour ago, Nail said:

Announcement:

I guess it would be stoner on my roster?

Even we have no news on the Status of Clayton Stoner we would like to terminate his Contract.

Stoner hasn´t played any Game last Season because of an Injury  and since July 1st he´s an unsigned Free Agent.

I have tried to find any actual sources to find out what happend to Stoner , but there is nothing ...  its like he moved away from this planet. 

5 hours ago, Nail said:

Announcement:

Thanks Nail, yes Minnesota would like to please terminate the contract of Johan Franzen.

He's been on IR since before I arrived 3 years ago...

Los Angeles Kings send Pontus Aberg to the AHL to make our roster compliant. Also, we would like to assign the following 2 players as ELC slides:

1) Martins Dzierkals

2) Jonne Tammela

@Nail

Dzierkals signed in the KHL, however, there are strong indications that he will be back in NA. It seems Toronto favoured him going overseas to free up a contract/roster spot, while he is still developing. Tammela has lots of promise, but after missing a year and-a-half due to 3 knee surgeries, is likely to require another full year of development before challenging for a roster spot.

As for the 3rd ELC spot, that will be decided in the coming days.

Archived