The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

Well...that was pretty sweet.

A 135-point night (after Nail adds DeSmith). Led by Michael Haley, with a whopping 39 penalty minutes!

To put that in perspective, in 1 day, Haley out scored what 97 individual roster spots had done for the season.

(And, in case you're wondering...yes, I realize how stupid that sounds!)

Carolina Hurricanes:

Lots of prospects available for draft pick(s). Can swap multiple for 1 pick as well. PM any offer. Not too picky.

Spencer Foo

Axel Holmstrom

Fredrik Olofsson

Travis Boyd

Jon Martin

Alexandre Carrier

Stephon Williams

Keegan Kolesar

5 hours ago, D-Money said:

Well...that was pretty sweet.

A 135-point night (after Nail adds DeSmith). Led by Michael Haley, with a whopping 39 penalty minutes!

To put that in perspective, in 1 day, Haley out scored what 97 individual roster spots had done for the season.

(And, in case you're wondering...yes, I realize how stupid that sounds!)

Andddddddddd that is why PIMS are being reduced to .5 for the playoffs :lol:

Would hate to see a(nother?) playoff series decided by the misconducts.

45 minutes ago, Nail said:

Andddddddddd that is why PIMS are being reduced to .5 for the playoffs :lol:

Would hate to see a(nother?) playoff series decided by the misconducts.

Can pickup be set to not count misconducts?  Because I would be in favour of making a change like that for next year. They are what makes it go completely out of whack.

8 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Can pickup be set to not count misconducts?  Because I would be in favour of making a change like that for next year. They are what makes it go completely out of whack.

Don’t think so, it just counts total number of PIMS.

Report: Vegas will be listening to offers on William Karlsson leading up to the trade deadline.

Karlsson is currently tied for 2nd in the NHL with 27 goals, and is on the top line on one of the hottest (and best?) teams in the NHL.

Only 25 years old, will only move him if I feel there is a deal too good to pass up.

Looking to acquire a high end package of picks and prospects, and can also take back a cap dump.

Serious inquiries only.

fyi I ama huge fan of suicide kings loot lists for clans or guilds....or what have you....in video game parlance it is the mona lisa of loot systems. YOu rise up simply by not using it for the longest time...when a player comes up you want you try to claim him...if you have risen the highest on the list by not using a claim the longest out of all the claimants of that guy...you get him but by doing so and being KING of that waived player (the loot in our story) then as king you also at the same time perform suicide and thus fall to the bottom of the list by using the claim. Therefore it is called Suicide Kings loot system and i am a huge fan of it, the fairest system of them all....only those interested are in play and of them the one who waited longest since last loot taken gets to win. done and done. nice. 

Archived