The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trudeau more unpopular than popular for the first time since election: survey

tbone909

5 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Who would win a fist fight out of world leaders?

JT with his boxing?

Donald's boss with his Judo? (think Putin is like 8th dan)

Benjamin Netanyahu? he's gonna have some Krav Maga  I'm guessin

others? that Spanish king is a big dude...

JT may be a decent athlete, but Putin was a former KGB agent and Netanyahu was in the Israeli special forces... their equivalent of the Navy Seals/SAS.  

Lets just say Putin would be riding JT instead of his horse for the next photo ops if they went head-to-head.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Who would win a fist fight out of world leaders?

JT with his boxing?

Donald's boss with his Judo? (think Putin is like 8th dan)

Benjamin Netanyahu? he's gonna have some Krav Maga  I'm guessin

others? that Spanish king is a big dude...

Bibi and Vlad hands down.

1 minute ago, Grapefruits said:

and today he was found guilty by the ethics commissioner.  Though his idiot supporters don't seem to care.  Many are deflecting by mentioning Harper, and the most idiotic are bringing up Trump as a deflection, LOL!

Him being found guilty wasn't even mentioned on here. Most his supporters are to busy criticising Trump to notice things at home. Look at cdc for proof.

On 2017-12-19 at 9:20 AM, kingofsurrey said:

10 dark years for Canada.

Luckily ,  Canadians woke up and decided not to support Harpers shallow vision of our country. 

Are you retarded? the world went through the worst recession since the Great Depression and Canada actually managed to come out on top because of Haper’s fiscal policies. Disagree with some of his other policies fine, but don’t ignore where we would be if the free spending liberals were in power during that time, it would be disastrous. Western Canada was flourishing then, look now from Sask to BC (non GVRD area) it’s costing way to much to live with increased taxes and many people out of work.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Are you retarded? the world went through the worst recession since the Great Depression and Canada actually managed to come out on top because of Haper’s fiscal policies. Disagree with some of his other policies fine, but don’t ignore where we would be if the free spending liberals were in power during that time, it would be disastrous. Western Canada was flourishing then, look now from Sask to BC (non GVRD area) it’s costing way to much to live with increased taxes and many people out of work.

Anyone that uses the word " retard " is clearly not worth talking to ...It is actually considered hate speech.....

Is Harper the worst prime minister in history?

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2015/05/18/news/harper-worst-prime-minister-history

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Anyone that uses the word " retard " is clearly not worth talking to ...It is actually considered hate speech.....

Is Harper the worst prime minister in history?

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2015/05/18/news/harper-worst-prime-minister-history

Couple things your article is just that an article it doesn't really justify anything other than an opinion. Btw Tom Flanagan lol.

I agree he shouldn't have said are you retarded but I don't think it's hate speech.

Hate speech

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.[1]

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Couple things your article is just that an article it doesn't really justify anything other than an opinion. Btw Tom Flanagan lol.

I agree he shouldn't have said are you retarded but I don't think it's hate speech.

Edited by kingofsurrey

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Hate speech

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.[1]

So I guess about 2 million people a day are being charged with hate crimes? Most likely being school kids.

Btw he asked a question he didn't attack you.

Edited by Ryan Strome

17 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Harper's fiscal policies, at least in regards to banking rules were put in by the previous liberal government. 

Edited by gurn

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

So I guesd about 2 million people a day are being charged with hate crimes? Most likely being school kids.

Btw he asked a question he didn't attack you.

Calling someone  a  R..... tard is  attacking them.  It is hate speech.....  

He should man up  and apologize.  We all make mistakes..... 

Edited by kingofsurrey

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

I'm not defending him but you should read his post again.

I did...  and it was not acceptable what he said.

In any school class in BC he would be held accountable for using that kind of very inappropriate language  / hate speech. 

Edited by kingofsurrey

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

I'm not saying it is but it doesn't fall into the category of hate speech. He didn't attack you, he asked you a question.

LOL  .   Yah right.....       That kind of a question is really just an attempt to insult  -  intimidate - Bullly ?

TBH i have always found you to be a fair person on this board.  I am actually surprised you would support those kind of put downs ....