The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT 12/19/2017 - Habz vs. Nux

darkpoet

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who is the guy in blue two down from Boeser?  Is he one of our players?  Whomever, he's friggin' huge!  Get him out there!!! 

I'm almost certain that's Gaunce.

People forget he's a big boy at 6'2" 220lbs

2 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

I'm almost certain that's Gaunce.

People forget he's a big boy at 6'2" 220lbs

2 minutes ago, mll said:

Chaput - that picture was from a few days ago.  Boucher hadn't been recalled yet.

Ah, he looked kinda chipmunkish to me so I went with Boucher.

12 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I think it's Chaput. The image was taken prior to the Sharks-Canucks game on December 15th.

If that's Chaput then the Utica stat listing is like 15 years out of date.... he's listed at 6'2" 199lbs. 

Whoever that is, is not 199 lbs 

Huttons behind him a bit but Bhuts 207lbs and looks way smaller even with a hoodie on, lol

TCh0O6F.jpg

http://www.uticacomets.com/team/stats

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I looked at four different websites and they all have Chaput listed at 6'2", 204 lbs.

I updated my post.

Hutton's listed as 207. He's behind this guy a bit but still looks a lot smaller - even wearing a baggy hoodie.

It does kinda look like Chaput, if Chaput looked like Gaunce......   Chagauce? 

23 minutes ago, Alflives said:

He's a big boy, and we need to keep his size in our line-up.  

re: Gaunce
the last couple games he has really been playing a lot better. You actually notice him out there getting or creating chances off the forecheck.

he keeps that up he's going to score, and soon. I can't imagine the (figurative) weight that will be off him afterwards.... never know, he might go on a tear! Would be so great to see a young kid like him turn into the next Dorsett B)

2 hours ago, darkpoet said:

Guddy in

Hutton out

"This was not an easy decision. I've liked his game this year, although he hasn't been great of late. He hasn't been bad enough to pull, but someone has to come out when you have seven healthy D."

11:24 AM - 19 Dec 2017

This is the correct call. 

2 minutes ago, CaptainKool said:

Excuse me people, im just wondering whether any of you have good website for online streaming for tonight's game. If so, that would be greatly appreciated. I live in Montreal, so &^@# the Rogers NHL live blackout

Search free sport streaming and click the streamhunter find the the game click the last link and keep clicking close and if it open another close that and go bck and just keep closing the add and it should work

8 minutes ago, CaptainKool said:

Excuse me people, im just wondering whether any of you have good website for online streaming for tonight's game. If so, that would be greatly appreciated. I live in Montreal, so &^@# the Rogers NHL live blackout

Google "NHL reddit stream" they always have games on with good quality.

Archived