The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs. Canes, Friday, Feb. 9th, 2018, 4:30 PST

Qwags

2 minutes ago, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

It never ceases to amaze me  how ridiculous peoples valuation of players are :sadno:

The guy is injured all the time, maybe we watching two different teams lol i dont hate the guy, but the guy is injury prone... 

Just now, MacIPuma said:

The guy is injured all the time, maybe we watching two different teams lol i dont hate the guy, but the guy is injury prone... 

I don't see us moving past the deadline with all 3 of Edler, Tanev, and Gudbranson. It's not going to happen. That said, we'll be worse in the short term without 2 of those guys. I wish Gudbranson good luck.

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

I don't see us moving past the deadline with all 3 of Edler, Tanev, and Gudbranson. It's not going to happen. That said, we'll be worse in the short term without 2 of those guys. I wish Gudbranson good luck.

I am starting to think no one is safe except Boeser.   I am fine with that lol

Just now, Green Building said:

I rather keep Guddy, honestly he hasnt been playing bad as of late.. Plus he can fight, we need grit, 

look how exicted everyone is over 28 year old Archie lol..

Archived